Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 08:09 AM

Windyish Wednesday 16th February 2022

Morning peeps Thought I would start the thread off as I am up early. Hope you are ok Moyra, haven't seen you on here for awhile. Hope everyone else is ok. My highlight of the day is like others, Tesco is coming, yeah!! They have just pinged and said between 11 and 12 such excitement. Have a good day peeps. My friend Margaret should make it if it doesn't rain to much.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 09:09 AM
Good morning Brenda and all to follow. I totally agree with the title.

Well dog walk then work and dog walk today. No supermarket delivery here for me.....breaking the mould.

Hope everyone is good
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 10:52 AM
Good morning Brenda, Kazz and all who follow

Hope work goes well Kazz

Such and exciting day for you Brenda

I was meant to have the grandchildren today but Ben has called in work ill, has the same bug the girls had, so he is working from home. Been to the tip with the full car of cardboard. Found a few wall tiles, and a mean a few - about 4, but they wanted to charge me for them so I brought them home. Other than walking her ladyship again the afternoon a nice quiet day for me.

Hope all are well. Take care.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 02:59 PM
It's amazing what one finds out when watching a programme. Jamie Parker whose in today's Shakespeare and Hathaway is also in Agatha Raisin was also in The Cursed Child as Harry Potter for which he got an award. Lawrence Olivier for best actor.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 03:02 PM
Good afternoon all

Weather behaved this morning here. Quite mild

It's absolutely howling wind now so it looks like we got the best of the weather.

The garden waste bin collection is tomorrow but as the wind is howling now and looks to be the same tomorrow, it'll stay put. Not a lot in it, but no collection for another month.

Dontcha just love it when the Tesco delivery driver comments on everything you've bought <sigh>. One of my pet hates and that's the driver we got last night.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 04:16 PM
Afternoon all
Lol Chris, I have never ever experienced that!
Brenda hope Margaret makes it
Sue....bless him, hope Ben feels better soon
Kazz, hope you had a good day at work
Been to pandora, disgusted with them....less said the better, been to primarni and bought a top and skirt and messaged my nurse to see who I need to go and talk to, i did apologize for messaging her on her private number but I need to make sure I book with the right person
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2022, 10:45 PM
Appointment Tuesday afternoon!! If I had called the drs I would have had to wait 2 weeks... booked for a blood test Monday so she can check everything when I go.
My cousin told me last week she was going to get engaged....she has done my head in the past 3 years over the fact that he hasn't asked her, that they hadn't got a house, that she wasn't pregnant, anyway...she updated FB Sunday saying engaged .... didn't bother telling me so I didn't bother contacting her, today I got a message with a load of nonsense saying WhatsApp has deleted our messages...does that ever happen to me??? Errrr no, coz it's a load of crap. I just really can't be bothered anymore, she messaged saying she had some "amazing news" errrrrrrrrrrrrr, have you cured cancer??? No! You already told me he was going to ask ( she bullied him into it) and tbf, been there, engaged at 19, pregnant....and quite honestly..I am tired of her drama. I am feeling very tired of people at the minute, especially ones who think they can lie to me and think they are smarter than me.
Other than that, today has been good... appointment sorted, boots swapped and fit me.. pandora, well...hmmmm will deal with another day and hopefully will get some sleep tonight