Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gabrielle willi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2008, 11:57 PM

My Prince And Princess And Gang

hello im abbey
im going to introduce you to my border collie x lab SHEBA and her sister TILLY who was stolen 5years ago and still looking for her, and also my border collie ORCA and his best friend (mums dog) MILLY a lurcher!
i do agility with them which they both absolutely love, and are both doing really well in (sheba won her class last week )

this is SHEBA shes my spoilt baby who is now 8 but seems to be acting younger as she gets older

this is ORCA and my boyfriend who have bonded so well (i think ORCA has chosen this 1 for me)

this is MILLY my mums mad crazy lurcher who we found in are village and she made herself quite comfortable on the sofa!!

and this beautiful girl is TILLY who i havent seen for 5 years now, she was my best friend in the whole world!!

i will post some more recent pictures of my babies at another time but i hope you enjoy looking at my team i love to talk about them!!
wendyann
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-07-2008, 03:13 PM
Thats so sad about Tilly, just pray she is happy where ever she is. The other dogs are lovely too, Milly is a little smasher, she landed on her feet with your Mum!!Thanks for pictures Abbey x
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 08:34 AM
Lovely Abbey super pictures.
Well done to Sheba in her agility class. Looking forward to more pictures

May be a good idea to post your pictures in the "pictures" section - you will find more members look in that section - glad I found them x
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2008, 08:10 PM
hello abbey and welcome ,you have some stunners there .so sorry to read about the one you havent seen for 5yrs .very sad .
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2008, 12:56 PM
Aww so sad about Tilly... hope you and Sheba keep doing well in her memory! (like wendyann said, I hope she's happy, wherever she is) They are all very cute ^^
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2008, 01:17 PM
Hi and welcome to Dogsey!

Your dogs look fab!!
But so sorry to hear about your stolen dog must be terrible for you.

Please put more pics in piccy section!