Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-09-2005, 09:21 PM

How to take a screen shot

The following tutorial is how to make a screen shot this take a picture of what is displayed on the screen.

This is a picture of my desktop

as you can see it takes everything thats on your screen.

You can do this just by pressing PRINT SCREEN (don't worry your printer won't print it) It is useally located at the top right of your key board between the F12 and scroll lock keys. You will have to go to your photo editing software or by going to Paint and pasteing it in there.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Thanks for that Leo - thats very handy to know - might go and try it in a minute
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Thanks for that Leo - thats very handy to know - might go and try it in a minute
Ps Your dogs are gorgeous :smt049 :smt049 :smt049
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:09 PM
Yeeeessssss I can do it- thats great thanks Leo - I can save it in my pictures
zero
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:23 PM
Do you know what, I never knew that!...I knew how to take screen shots another way but that is really simple and that button has been staring (sp?) me in the face for ages and I never payed any attention...lol...Great tip, cheers!
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2005, 08:36 PM
this comes in handy if you are buying on line and dont want to print your reciepts out . i use it all the time is also a good way of saving images ect that wont let you right clik on them
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-09-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yeeeessssss I can do it- thats great thanks Leo - I can save it in my pictures
Now you can play a little trick on your sons now Foxy.

What you need to do is to open your sons control panel and take a screen shot the take that image and set it as your sons desk top. He will think that some one has opened his control panel and left it open so he then will try and close it. The thing is he is trying to close a picture thats there all the time.

Cruel i know but it will get him thinking and come and see you and mum the pc genius will sort it out for him.
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

16-09-2005, 09:01 AM
Ok just tried this & doesn`t work for me heres what I did, have a lovely pic of Bonnie so went to FinePixViewer were the pic is & pressed *print screen*.........twice even... but nothing happened & I`ve still got the same old wallpaper on my pc
Help me out please
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally Posted by leo
Now you can play a little trick on your sons now Foxy.

What you need to do is to open your sons control panel and take a screen shot the take that image and set it as your sons desk top. He will think that some one has opened his control panel and left it open so he then will try and close it. The thing is he is trying to close a picture thats there all the time.

Cruel i know but it will get him thinking and come and see you and mum the pc genius will sort it out for him.
Hey thats a great idea Leo, I can do it to Lauras computer too
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2005, 09:31 AM
Does this only work when there is a picture on the screen because when I press it and there is only writing the symbols don't appear but they do when there is a picture
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >