Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-01-2006, 07:16 PM

Paper Bedding - HELP

Can anyone in the West Yorks area help please? My supplier of paper bedding has told me that they are unsure as to if they will get any more agin! I need to find a more reliable supplier. The stuff we get is quite soft and white and not dusty at all. Needs to be colour fast not newpaper as my dogs are white!

Thanks a lot

Kady
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 07:54 PM
Paper bedding for dogs? I've never heard of such a thing. Is it usual? I don't mean to offend, I really haven't heard of it before
juliekelham
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-01-2006, 10:57 PM
think i know the sfuff you mean,if you have a local pet shop,ask if they deal with batleys wholesales,as they sell it by the bale,i get it for one of my customers
Kady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

05-01-2006, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by juliekelham
think i know the sfuff you mean,if you have a local pet shop,ask if they deal with batleys wholesales,as they sell it by the bale,i get it for one of my customers
Thanks I know of someone who deals with Batley's so I will get in touch with them. Had forgotten about Batley's what a simpleton I can be at times!!

Thank goodness for dogweb!
Kadyx
Kady
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-01-2006, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki
Paper bedding for dogs? I've never heard of such a thing. Is it usual? I don't mean to offend, I really haven't heard of it before
Hi Vicki

No offence taken hun!

We use paper bedding in the kennels. It is white soft strips of paper which is dust extracted etc. A bit like the paper hamster bedding you get but much much bigger strips. It fluffs up when you shake it up (which we do twice a day) and the dogs make a "nest" in it & it is very warm & when it is mucky we put it on the compost heap. It is a bit warmer than vet bed & blankets & much easier to cope with than washing & drying large amounts of pet bedding (we have 4 dogs in our kennels). You couldn't use it indoors though far too messy.

Hope that helps

Kady xx