Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi you guys
Only just got home,been shopping and out for lunch with two friends,two lunatics more like Not the best day ever weather wise so thought a break from the garden would do me good,certainly was a tonic!
Please someone send us over some sun,it's not cold but thunderstorms and dismal looking
Hope everyone is well,especially HELENA,need to rewind and see what's the latest on your hand...
See ya later,off to get into my jammies
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 03:54 PM
Have Sally and Jenny left the site? I thought they were away.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2014, 04:26 PM
Afternoon June yes everyone is friendly round here. Sometimes you feel a little grilled about why you moved but nothing nasty just people being nosey which is understandable I am nosey too.
Funny thing was Kath would of chatted and asked me loads of questions if she could of got a word in against Bill her OH I could see her getting slightly annoyed with him.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 04:53 PM
evening all...back safe from market. many had missed me which was rather nice.

the forecast was appalling but after one long deluge out came the sun....bliss and great for the tourists and for sales. one kind lady bought me the hugest whipped ice cream with flake i had ever seen, but it all slipped down deliciously.

just got away before the next huge deluge..had been sitting face to the sun and not noticed the thunderheads piling up behind me..got quite a shock when someone pointed them out to me..

some repeat customers from last year coming for more jams which is always lovely..from germany they were too

got a good bag of scraps from the butchers....

aching in every muscle and hand painful but worth it. hardly coughed all day so the flu is beaten

angry re that dr helena..they have not a clue re pain

will catch up later or tomorrow.. drained...but happier
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

10-06-2014, 04:53 PM
Cannot stop crying. I do not care if people hate me although nobody hates me on the Moshav because they all consider me as family, but throwing large stones at Pereg because one of her rug rags started screaming as they went past and saw Pereg fast azonk outside. So he woke her, she barked, and his mother started screaming - I grabbed my crutches to go outside and the b!tch picked up a bluddy great stone and threw it at Pereg, hitting her on her head. Missed me by about a centimetre.

Pereg has only just gone over two weeks and if she starts seizing again it will be bad.

If I lose her do not know what I will do. But I can see in her eyes that something is wrong. She would not even eat today;
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Hi you guys
Only just got home,been shopping and out for lunch with two friends,two lunatics more like Not the best day ever weather wise so thought a break from the garden would do me good,certainly was a tonic!
Please someone send us over some sun,it's not cold but thunderstorms and dismal looking
Hope everyone is well,especially HELENA,need to rewind and see what's the latest on your hand...
See ya later,off to get into my jammies
we had glorious sun,,, i was hoping we were just on the very edge of this weather and seems so...stopped for petrol locally and made the lad wait to go out as the rain was bouncing off the ground

cannot stay awake any longer.... old age and decrepitude..not eaten all day apart from the ice cream
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Cannot stop crying. I do not care if people hate me although nobody hates me on the Moshav because they all consider me as family, but throwing large stones at Pereg because one of her rug rags started screaming as they went past and saw Pereg fast azonk outside. So he woke her, she barked, and his mother started screaming - I grabbed my crutches to go outside and the b!tch picked up a bluddy great stone and threw it at Pereg, hitting her on her head. Missed me by about a centimetre.

Pereg has only just gone over two weeks and if she starts seizing again it will be bad.

If I lose her do not know what I will do. But I can see in her eyes that something is wrong. She would not even eat today;

((((malka))))

I had this with my dogs with an evil old man at the last house. he hit collie with his stick..as well as throwing rocks i called the police. that is dangerous behaviour and they may well know her it also forestalled him alleging my dog had bitten him.

sorry; have to sleep but i know you have mant friends here

blessings and prayers
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-06-2014, 05:21 PM
Sorry Eileen I missed you there. Glad you enjoyed lunch you deserved it after all the hard work in the garden.
Afternoon Rose sounds like you had a good day. Glad to read the flu seems to be declining.
Malka not sure what to say as things where you live are so different to here in the UK. I can say is I do hope Pereg picks up soon and you can stop worrying about her suffering any repercussions from this awful incident.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 05:38 PM
Originally Posted by Rosebud77 View Post
we had glorious sun,,, i was hoping we were just on the very edge of this weather and seems so...stopped for petrol locally and made the lad wait to go out as the rain was bouncing off the ground

cannot stay awake any longer.... old age and decrepitude..not eaten all day apart from the ice cream
Any wonder you're tired Ice cream is lovely but get some nourishment Woman!! Hope you manage to get some rest and the pain eases(( hugs)) maybe I'll catch some of your rays tomorrow( fingers crossed ) xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-06-2014, 05:47 PM
TW uncross those fingers Paul has just had an email offering him a job
It's only a short term contract but with a chance of it becoming permanent.
Yeaaaaaaay
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >