Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 05:49 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Tuesday)

Good Morning all,

I thought that as I've been awake for hours I'd open this section.

Our kitchen was so hot last night and and there not being a breath of wind I'd left the velux window wide open. That clearly wasn't enough and my boys woke me around 4.30 having drunk loads of water and needing to go in to the garden We did all go back to sleep but not for very long

Tang I love that photo of Alfi this morning ... she looks as though she's been with you for ever
Helena I've noticed you are around so hope I haven't trodden on your toes by opening the thread.

I hope you have all woken up feeling well and full of the joys of spring

Enjoy your day and see you later.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 05:53 AM
Good morning, jenny

Like you been up hours...cannot imagine being too hot as it is wet and chilly here and my feet are icy.

Yet to decide re market as we have a yellow alert re heavy rainfall...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-05-2014, 06:24 AM
Morning Jenny seems it was a night for it then Dillon wanted to go into the garden at arond till half past then did come in and settle but it took me another hour to get back to sleep. Could of laid in but it looks like another hot one and want to get him at least half way up the village for a walk. It might wake me up too.
Then back to tidy up and tidy Dillon as Elaine is visiting later.
Morning Rose hope you get to the market.
Morning Helena hope you had a good night.
Pat I hope Bella and Alfina let you sleep.

Morning to everyone else who follows have a lovely day and hope all poorlies are feeling better.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:31 AM
Morning Jenny RB and all who follow.

It was hot last night Jenny wasn't it, although I got a lovely nights sleep. Sorry you are cold RB, although I think we have rain coming later today.
At the moment its a beautiful warm sunny morning. I am off to work early but should be home about 1.30 so hopefully the sun will last and I will get some time to sit in the garden. I have just had my morning coffee out there and it was lovely.

Pat I hope Alfi had a good first night. What a lucky girl she is and I bet she knows it too.

H, I hope you got on at hospital ok as havn't had time to check for an update from you..

Have a good day all and those with the sun make the most of it as I think today its going to be doing a runner.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Lynn
Sorry you had a disturbed night too. have a nice time with Elaine.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:35 AM
Morning all

Not at all Jenny just that internet keeps going on me, and just lost it yet again for past half hour.

Did 5 hours doing hospital run yesterday. Saw a lady registrar plastic surgeon who decided she was gonna just try to push frame back where it should be, but only managed 1mm, lots of pain, an now it's back where it shouldn't be again Painful again now and looks more swollen, so worried about infection. she told me to use salt water and cotton bud around the wounds so I made some up and will do that. Physio went well, and she's told me to do the broken finger separately cos of the damage it's doing pushing the frame.

Dave gone to work till thurs night. Tony coming soon to walk zena and i'll just wander around wondering what on earth I can do lol.

Charging up camera to take pics today so you can see what a mess I've, or rather that cat , has made of my hand. It's lurking on the drive now, so I hope it's gonbe before zena goes down that side

Had hairdo yesterday, so can't do that again, really don't know what I can do, can't even get up to fate with my admin cos I can't blooming type like this with one finger,,, oh woe is me this morning huh might pester somebody on the phone so watch out you lot
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 06:51 AM
Morning all
I have tried to answer you all but I have taken some strong painkillers for my back and I can't focus. So I will be back later.
Hope you all have a good day
EmmiS
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 07:18 AM
morning all. Just my usual day of working and then riding
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 07:23 AM
Helena I am thinking high power water pistol for that cat. Used to have to use them on seagulls down in Newlyn so they didn't pinch our food off the BBQ! Squirt it everywhere ahead of you whether you see it or not. Just the noise of it hitting the fence and any bushes should see it off.

I hope they are really ON TOP of what you should and shouldn't do re that finger Helen. Sounds bloody awful. I've not understood at all about doing the 'finger separately'? Makes me cringe thinking about it. Yes get that camera on it. Perhaps we should have an 'Injury Photos' SECTION? I'll stick Alfi's leg in with your finger to get it off the ground!

Lynn oh how exciting! A forrumer meet up! Yay!

Bella and Alfi both kipping peacefully now. Bella been for her walk and had her chicken. And Alfi worn out crying for me while I was gone! She's been out to meet the neighbours for a fuss and had a bit of kibble and is OK now. She is on the small sofa with a toy. I might be able to get some work done this morning!

Bev I REALLY hope that the sun hangs on long enough for you to enjoy a bit of it after work. Sunshine regenerates me. Just not fair that you keep working during the heat and relaxing when it's bluddy miserable!

Rosebud - with bad rain forecast doesn't seem worth making any 'market' effort to me. People don't like markets in the rain do they? (I don't) and your stock might get wet!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-05-2014, 07:31 AM
Good morning everyone.

Helena, that doesn't sound as if it is healing as it should do. you don't want them to have to break it and reset it all again. Can't they sort it out properly and get it so the frame doesn't move or does that mean if it doesn't move you cannot exercise it. Oh my God what you have to put up with Poor lass.

Pat, I am glad little Alfina has settled in that is a nasty wound she has up her leg all stitched up. Was she good last night?

Bev. Hope the café will be cooler to work in this
morning.

Rosebud , hope your little kitten kat soon comes home. It is worrying and I hope no harm has come to her.

Jenny,
enjoy your day. Hope the boys are good.

Have a good day all and anyone I have missed while posting. God bless.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »