Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 07:11 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread Tuesday

Good morning all Dogsey Peeps

Up early in the pitch black again cos I've got to get down the town for a hairdo. I was just thinking when I was making my coffee, when the clocks go forward we'll be plunged back into darkness again in the mornings won't we, although of course, it'll be getting lighter for long by then, so maybe I won't have to worry about that then

Had a great night's sleep, it must be Dave's coughing that has woken me up in the night, cos I slept like a log again last night along with Zena who's still in bed.

A walk up the top for me then, and then a trip downdown. I'm popping into the curtain shop to get some cheap curtains made for the bedrooms, cos after yesterday's disaaaaster I really can't be bovvered now with them, I'll pay, I'm not making any more of the things.

I'll try and have a catch up on last night's. I hope Malka has returned, or that somebody has found out she's ok. Lynn it must be lovely to have that hand free of bandaging now, I did see your new pics of it, it's looking so much better.

Enjoy your day everyone
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 07:25 AM
Morning Helena and all who follow,

I too have just had a wonderful night sleep and didn't wake up until just before 7 A day of housework for me as I did so little yesterday.

Helena Good luck with the hair do this morning and I hope your new lady is as good as the one who is on maternity leave ..... how very selfish of her Enjoy your walk and I'm sorry the curtains didn't work out yesterday.

See you all a little later.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 07:33 AM
Morning Jenny, yes, it's another step into the unknown for me at this hairdressers. I might have a dry cut and just ask her to do the back and if it's good, then I'll let her loose on the sides another day We had some torrential rain overnight here, hope you didn't Enjoy the housework (or not!)
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2014, 07:47 AM
Morning Helena and Jenny.
Helena good luck with the hair cut. I remember making curtains for one of our boats once they came out well surprisingly seeing's as I'm no seamstress but never again so blooming fiddly. Good idea to buy them.
Jenny good luck with the housework.

Easy day here for me walk Dillon and tidy downstairs did upstairs yesterday. I thought I was going to find cold and frosty out this morning when I let Dillon out but no its wet.
Hoping we see Malka today.
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 07:49 AM
Morning Helena, Morning all

Hope the new hairdresser works out for you H.

I feel ruddy awful this morning, snottery and nauseous. I think sometimes the nausea is worse than actually being sick. So taking it easy today again. Just not right at all, so another day off.

Davie is off to school, and once I've phoned into work I'm off back to bed. I hope to feel a bit better so I can actually get something done today, absolutely nothing done yesterday except to feel a bit sorry for myself.

Brian didn't go to the docs yesterday, he couldn't face it, his anxiety got the better of him. I'm trying really hard to be patient but it's hard to cope with him. Hopefully soon he will be able to go.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 08:02 AM
Hi Helena good luck with curtain shopping! I wouldn't even attempt making them
Morning Jenny Housework for me too.
Morning Lynn
Morning Lore I hope you feel better as the day goes on.
My back is giving me gip today so I don't intend doing a lot
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2014, 08:15 AM
Morning Lorraine and Jenny Nippy.
Lorraine give yourself a day or two to feel unwell and rest Jenny hope the back feels better soon.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 08:42 AM
Lynn Enjoy your walk with Dillon and I hope he behaves for you Housework is never ending isn't it
Lore You poor thing still feeling unwell and I hope once Davie has gone off you can get some rest and try and shake of your unwelcome virus ((hugs)).
Nippy Take care and don't over do it. Backs can flare up so quickly Maybe a good book and feet up would be a better idea than housework

I know we are due lots of rain today but right at the moment its nearly sunny. I think I ought to get dressed and go and walk the dogs

I hope Malka puts an appearance in today so that we know she is OK. Hopefully it will be something like lack of internet.

See you all later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-01-2014, 08:44 AM
Hard to think it might rain again its lovely and bright out there at the moment.
Housework is never ending here at the moment with all the mud Dillon brings in. I have quilt covers everywhere.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-01-2014, 08:52 AM
Second load of washing in, not sure how I am going to dry it, tumbler I suppose. I begrudge the expense but it has to be done
BTW thank you all for you responses to my hunt for my cervix. I had to leave you all to go and watch Benefit Street
I have decided to email them and ask to be taken off their contact list.
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »