Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 07:43 AM
Haha I'm glad you got the bins right Lynn
OMG LS don't say that
Norma theres no harm in hoping It is often as cheap for the two of us to eat out as come home and cook. My story and I'm sticking to it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2014, 07:44 AM
Good morning one and all. Heavy rain and mist here this morning and the sound of geese flighting in above me as I walked the dogs, couldn't see them due to the weather conditions but from the amount of noise and it's duration there must have been several hundred. We have a lot of wildfowl visit over autumn and winter but this seems unusually early - perhaps it is a portent of a hard winter to come - I do hope this is not the case. Love this site for it's diversity, in far off lands shops are being refurbished as we speak (upon completion, hope they have a good selection of doggy delights for Pereg), Lacey is off for a wash and brush up, and nearer home TW is hunting ethereal Coalmen (Good luck with that!). The South Coast must be awash with excitement as horticultural equipment is sourced and purchased. Also I feel that I must lend my support to Lynn's quite justified rant over the tardiness of our Lords and Masters in Westminster. Well it's back to the mundane and boring for me, too much excitement and I would have to go for a lie down in a darkened room. So it's bye fer now and I'll see you all later.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-09-2014, 07:49 AM
Hi to everyone who posted while I was laboriously hammering away at the key board, takes me ages and I always seem to miss someone in the process. Bye again!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-09-2014, 07:55 AM
Gordon - the macolet is really only a small "corner" store so doggy anythings were not and will not ever be stored there!

Her [raw] meat stuff comes from the shuk in town, and as for doggy treats, every few months Da Booga and I get a taxi to go to the Pension in a Moshav across the way and way up to the end, to stock up on her goodies from their huge store!

We have certain flocks of migrating birds come over here, but the main migrating route is just outside Tel Aviv, and on the way home from work I used to watch the skies almost go black with millions upon millions if migrating birds, as that is the main route for them.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Morning Linda it is good Michael is looking forward to school but it will be a hard few days for you. Hopefully by the end of the week you will be more settled about him.
Morning Norma sorry you had a bad night any chance of a nanny nap ? Thank you for the hug. Needed today by tomorrow I will be feeling easier about things.
Morning Gordon. Oh dear hope the geese seeming to leave are not forecasting a hard winter.
Thank you for the support the minions on their quest for my vote will be getting an ear full when they knock at my door if they do. Not sure if they answer my questions if I can trust them to be telling the entire truth.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 07:58 AM
Good morning everyone,

Lynn must seem strange to be there on your own again with Dillon.

TW June, hope you get your coal order early so it doesn't muck up the rest of your day.

LS Linda, I am sure Michael will be ok tomorrow, it is just a case of you getting used to it, rather you than me.

I hope Helena gets her lappy sorted pretty quickly as I am sure we shall all miss her while she cannot get on here.

Have a good day everyone, it looks nice out there at the moment. Take care all, God bless.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 08:01 AM
Gordon, I missed you while I was typing. I don't know about up there but around here the amount of berry on the rowan trees, cotoneasters, etc is colossal and that usually means a hard winter So you may be right.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 08:33 AM
Morning All,
Bit late this morning. Off to hunt for new trousers for OH!
Weather murky.
Warm (((hugs))) to all who are and who are about to be parted from their loved ones.
Happy September.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 08:42 AM
Good morning all

Linda I always think it is worse for us when they are so little and leave home for the first time. He will no doubt enjoy the day and come home full of things to tell you without a worry in the world Hugs to you it doesn't get easier even when older with university, jobs away from home or moving to the other side of the world.

Lynn hugs to you too for the first week on your own.

I hope you are all wrong regarding a very cold winter but I have just bought some nice warm waterproof boots as I am now fed up with wet feet whilst walking the fields

Tiler due today but so far no sign of him and we have to go out at 10.30 am. No way to contact him so tough if he turns up and we are out

Hope the coal turns up TW and you don't have to wait too long.

Have a good day all
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 08:43 AM
Just read about Shadow TW, any news?
Page 2 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »