Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 04:04 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Monday)

Sorry to beat you all to it. My flight was delayed but got home indoors about 6am (my time) and cannot POSSIBLY sleep a wink until I get my Bella back. Have already unpacked my case - discovered everything I've left behind (duh) poured myself a drink (well there's no fresh milk!) and am tapping my foot WAITING FOR BELLA! Have emailed her 'keepers' telling them to chuck her back asap. And am now banging about a bit underneath them hoping they'll hear me before they check their emails!

I've got her new pressie ready and her Sainsbury venison sausage treats. Totally and ridiculously over excited to get repatriated with that little mutt!

Have chucked out all dead and dying plants (whoever I leave to water them they kill them - makes me think perhaps I am not such a bad gardener after all! Think I can rescue half the indoor palm tree lol) I don't give a hoot about dead plants. Just wanna see my Bella!

Only alkofrolik drink in the house that I have a mixer for is a bottle of Mojito - so I am supping half a pint of that on ice (yeah it's warm here!) And watching the sun come up over the sea.

When I've taken her out for a walk (that will be after she's pissed on my feet - assuming she will be at least SLIGHTLY pleased to see me) I can shower and we can both doss about for a bit. At the moment I won't even change out of my clothes in case they knock with her while I'm getting changed!

Morning all!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 04:40 AM
Me again! I know you are all still in bed but ... come on WHERE'S MY DOG? Lazy sods should be up and about by now - it's 7.40am here!

Updating to say it's now 8.15 and SHE IS BACK! Woo hoo! I am just off out to take her for a walk. She is fine - better than fine.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2013, 05:28 AM
Morning Pat glad Bella is back with you and has been well looked after and in fine condition. Also that you arrived home safely.
Now you have had your walk you can drink as many Mojito's and doss about with Bella as much as you like.
Jenny lovely news about your brother.
Happy Anniversary Lynne and OH.

Not sure what the weather is doing here no curtains drawn or blinds pulled up as yet.
Today a bit of packing if I can get some boxes and off to have a glass of coke and a bag of crisps with my bestest friend. I hope I don't get all emotional talking about moving and leaving Friday.
Will also be waiting for confirmation of exchange of contracts and waiting to hear from Gorden about the email for the quote for the removal firm that can move us.

Off to do breakfast for Gorden and his lunch.
Sara
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 05:36 AM
Good morning!

Tang! Glad you're home and have Bella safe in your arms! Hope you had a great flight and have a good nap once you and Bella are reacquainted properly!

I'm off to bed now, everyone have a wonderful morning!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2013, 05:54 AM
Night Sara sweet dreams.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 05:56 AM
Morning

Ah Pat, I'm pleased you and Bella are reunited and I hope you had a good walk.

Morning Lynn - I hope you have a good time with your friend.

Morning/night Sara.

I can't sleep so I thought I should come downstairs and not wake Steve up but I did. I do hate these dark mornings.

Have a good day everyone.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 06:13 AM
Morning Tang Lynn Sara ,all
Tang just bet you got an extatic welcome home Mom from the adorable Bella ,hope Martin is still doing well
Enjoy the coke n crispe with your bestest friend Lynn just remember the hankies
Sara sleep well
Lynne and oh HAPPY. ANNIVERSARY
Jenny congrats to your brother
Just been lurking in the background ,having had a few ups n downs ( daughter being run over by a runaway delivery van and Mr Fritz with a hypoglycaemia turn) thankfully things getting back to normal well as near to normal as it ever is
here ,
Do hope everyone is well human and doglets
Still pitch black here raining still ,and a same old same old day on the cards
So the muppets and munsters will have to wait till it's light to get a good if not soggy walk they've all had a wee in the garden so it's not as though their busting
Hope everyone has a great day and the weathers better where you are
Take care stay safe
Huge ((((hugs))) to all that need them todayxxxxx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 06:24 AM
Morning Pat and fellow members,

My two boys woke me up twice barking loudly and continuously around 4 so ended up having to come in before they woke the whole neighbourhood let alone our household. No idea what it was about as they just seemed pleased to see me .... maybe they'd heard a fox or something. Raining here now but I did manage to get the boys out in the garden for all their business before it started.

Pat - Aw bless your heart we could all feel your frustration and getting back and having to wait for Bella. She must have been ecstatic to see you once she'd been frog-marched in and saluted to you I hope you both enjoyed your walk
Lynn - Have a lovely catch-up with your friend and I hope it's not too emotional. I think you've got a very emotional week ahead. ((hugs)) ........ but also very exciting
Sara - Sleep well and see you later.
L.S. - Oh ditto these dark mornings. Enjoy your day.
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-10-2013, 06:27 AM
Hi Norma, you snuck in. Your daughter was hit by a delivery van That is awful and is she OK. Not sure how I missed something as awful as that. Do hope she is OK now. ((hugs)).
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-10-2013, 06:31 AM
Morning Linda. I hate the dark morning too.
Morning Norma sorry to hear about your daughter I hope she wasn't too badly hurt and is recovering. Also hoping Mr. Fritz is better now. Poor you all the worry and stress.
Morning Jenny. OOh err wonder what that about. Dillon did that Saturday just two loud barks then settled back down thankfully.
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »