View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-03-2014, 11:14 PM
Just a quick offering before I retire to my virgin couch. I seem now to be able to access Daily Thread etc., by circuitous route. Mostly my absence today has been because I spent a lot of the day doing tasks, chores (livestock orientated) that had been put off yesterday due to funeral etc. Cos of my late arrival it has taken me 30mins just to catch up (or should I say ketchup) on the 13 pages of angst, info, jest, japes and news and views in todays Thread. Now I have just been summoned by The Memsahib who is demanding a "cocao before" with a pile of cut up flumps (obviously this is as opposed to a "cocao afterwards") the before and afterwards referring to her bath. Flumps (for the uninitiated are long twizzly marshmallows) which when cut into sections by the Catering Staff and the dipped into the scalding cocao, have a soothing and soporiphic effect on my beloved. She informs me not infrequently, that living with me is a thing that would leave a Saint in need of some soothing. So it off to the kitchen for me and to the salle de bains for The Memsahib. Goodnight all. Bye fer now.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 11:18 PM
So glad I caught that Gorden before I headed up You really are a scream...she adore's you really
Sleep well xx
lore
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2014, 11:53 PM
Evening all,

Late on parade again. Another cadet night was on the cards. this time weapon handling tests. Also talking to some of the cadets about their Duke of Edinburgh award. Managed to get one going on hers, but the problem we have in that particular detachment is the local secondary school makes doing Bronze Duke of Edinburgh compulsory (which is not in the spirit of the award btw). So we are lucky to have one at the moment. Possibly another two if I can talk them into doing it through us instead of the school.

Also got another couple of kids interested in coming down with pipes and drums, so they are sounding out parents about transportation down

Oh and good news for me, Mocha has reappeared after a week and a half. She has disappeared for a week before but was really starting to worry. Came home and there was my little furball on the bed again So happy to see her, she is currently at my feet snoring in her delicate way.

And the scalies have their bugs again, got happy little scalies now

Ah well, tomorrow night will be a bit easier, not much on then.
Page 14 of 14 « First < 4 11 12 13 14