Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 01:53 PM

Dog & Cat Bargains in Tesco today

HI
just conme back from Tesco and they have cat and dog beds on sale, as well as portable soft crates - the largest size being half price at £20 which I thought was pretty good.

also lots of leads, reflective and normal, harnesses, chews Dentastix large multipack for £5 and it was £7 in pAH yesterday.
blankets are £2 ...
if anybody needs some stuff then worth a look
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 01:56 PM
Yes i got some good dog brushes yesterday in Tesco....pack of 3 for £2....pretty good.

Asda are also doing a "pet week".....god knows why they all seem to do it at same time!!
but they had some lovely beds!
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2009, 01:57 PM
Asda had some good offers the other day too, I bought a cat bed for £5, should have been £10, and they had good offers on food as well. Must be the time of year, in Asdas the items were on a different section to the pet section I only found it by accident.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
Asda had some good offers the other day too, I bought a cat bed for £5, should have been £10, and they had good offers on food as well. Must be the time of year, in Asdas the items were on a different section to the pet section I only found it by accident.
it was the same in tesco - it was in the special aisle where they normally keep the seasonal stuff alongside all the leftover christmas stock.

they didnt have what i was looking for though which was a slip lead...
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 02:05 PM
We've got all that in our local tesco as well. Monty has had a few of the toys and am going to pick him up a blanket for a couple of quid when I'm next there.

I wanted to get him a large plastic basket but they only had pink and couldn't possibly put little man in a pink basket!

Definitely some good deals to be had though.
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 03:18 PM
might have a look at the blankets for ben. we gave him a large mattress bed for him to sleep on. just want a nice blankie to go over it. he seems happy with it
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-01-2009, 04:58 PM
They did this offer last year as well we got the bigest size canvass cages for £10 each and a 36" metal cage for £17.

We got the pack of brushes from our tesco the other day but they had no cages in.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Online offers too - I know a little guy who would like this bed - http://direct.tesco.com/q/R.100-7362.aspx
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 05:41 PM
Here you go Esme - http://direct.tesco.com/product/images/?R=100-2415
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2009, 06:36 PM
I didn't even think to look online. We got one from PAH in the end cos Monty refused to sleep in it and one night of him in with us was more than enough!!

That first link looks like a nice bed though! Thats what i want for Monty when i'm confident he won't destroy it!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >