Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-01-2009, 10:54 PM

Boston

Good luck to those of you showing at Boston this weekend, mind you wrap up warm and don't forget your flasks of tea or coffee lol
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2009, 05:38 PM
Good luck to those going tomorrow.

Hounds were today although I wasn't entered I have heard it was absolutely freezing there
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2009, 05:54 PM
It was much colder there today than yesterday, fingers crossed please that it is warmer tomorrow I don't think my feet and fingers will stand another day like today.
Rio
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-01-2009, 10:52 PM
They say its supposed to be warmer sunday if you believe what the weather man says
Angel44
Dogsey Junior
Female 

10-01-2009, 11:05 PM
I was there for a few hours today watching the whippet classes and it was blinking freezing Bless those poor little whippies who had their warm coats taken off as they went in the ring, it must have been quite a shock to the system.
Freyja
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-01-2009, 11:20 AM
Originally Posted by Angel44 View Post
I was there for a few hours today watching the whippet classes and it was blinking freezing Bless those poor little whippies who had their warm coats taken off as they went in the ring, it must have been quite a shock to the system.

Thats one reason why I didn't enter mine. I've been to Newark in the summer when its been hot but it was cold there. If I'd have taken mine Freyja would have stood and shivered Owen would have just put his stubborn head on and refused to do anything and the 2 pups would have decided the best way to keep warm would be to be naughty lol So there wasn't any piont in me entering
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2009, 07:27 PM
Was much warmer today, believe they are hoping to improve matters again next year and lets hope the weather is kinder to them; must be heartbreaking to put in so much work and planning only to have it sabotaged by the weather.

We badly needed another championship show in the east so we can only hope they get enough support to continue and grow.