Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 02:08 PM

New Toy Review: Leo Interactive Dog Toy

I bought the boys a new interactive toy for Christmas, it's a bit like a Kong - stuffable, designed to be shaken, grabbed, held etc.

It's a great problem-solving toy, as there is no obvious way to get the treats out (like in a Kong).

Yesterday was the first day the Boxers had it whilst I was at work. Previously they have had it for a short while, but annoyed me by throwing it at me, getting it stuck under the sofa etc...

I put some gravy bones, lamb and mint biscuit bones, mini training treats and a Kong biscuit in it, and stuffed some peanut butter down the trumpet end, and on the other openings to it.

When I got home, the Kong I had left was empty, licked clean; but the Leo still had the majority of biscuits in it, but the peanut butter was gone. There was no chewing damage to the toy, although it was quite dirty (that's probably the state of the kitchen floor though!). Max and Murphy were still quite eager to get to the toy to get the rest of the biscuits out!

They are pretty heavy chewers, so I was pleased that they hadn't managed to destroy it in one sitting!!

I am continuing to use it/trial it this week!

I bought it from Rich & Robin Luxury Pet Essentials (clicky)
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 02:23 PM
Thanks, Ill get one of those for mine!
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 03:53 PM
a bit too advanced for jobie i think..