Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:58 PM

Naughty Monty!

Seems i spoke too soon about Monty's good behaviour on his first day alone!!

I have to share this story with you as the irony is just too funny!!

Last night i moaned at the other half for leaving stuff all over the dining table - clothes, keys, wallets, toy helicopters etc etc. I tidied my stuff away and left Rich's out as he said he would put it all away.

Now I didn't think Monty would use his head enough to use a chair to reach something off the table but it seems he did today! I should also probably tell you what Rich's job is for the next part of the story to make sense! Well Rich is in the Navy and works as an aircraft engineer working on Helicopters - see where i'm going yet?!

So i just got home for lunch and Rich's remote control helicopter i bought him for Xmas is in about 50 pieces on the floor - oops!! I wonder if he'll be able to fix it?!?

Least he might now learn to put his things away!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:02 PM
Well Monty obviously decided that your OH needs to listen and learn
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:44 PM
Indeed! I think I may have to retract yesterdays statement about looking forward to going home! I do hope Rich sees the funny side, I was also secretly glad cos the helicopter thing is stupidly noisy and Monty hates the noise it makes as well!
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 01:53 PM
Well, your OH will learn, as mine did, that he shouldn't leave stuff hanging around!!

Max once ate a bluetooth mobile headset that OH had left plugged in to charge within Boxer reach in the kitchen
He only did it once. Items are not charged in the kitchen anymore....
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Yeh it might be a blessing in disguise in the hope it gets him to tidy up after himself.

Monty looked so pleased with himself and I was struggling to keep a stern "naughty boy" face!!

I'm also now seriously considering taking my dining table apart and getting a temporary one til he grows out of destroying! Suppose a few teeth marks would make it more unique though!