Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:02 AM

My Turn To Do The Early Morning Walk.

Hubby has had to take DiL for a hospital appointment so I took Mo out for her early morning walk.
Geeeeeeeeeeee it's cold I think Mo liked walking the streets for a change. No car so I couldn't go to the beach or the park.
It was fairly quiet because it was early, then around the corner came a group of children on their way to school. Mo got so excited, she just loves kids and they all gave her lots of love. (Mum did ask if it was ok)
Mo had her coat on but she was still visably shivering when we got home. she is now curled up under her blanket.

And this is how our pond looks today,

monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:05 AM
Awww bless Mo, she looks cosy, witha teddy as a pillow. It's freezing here in Yorkshire too, no snow as yet though!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Aww, Mo looks so comfy all tucked up.

That photo of your pond is so weird - are those icicles?

-6 here this morning - needless to say, my two didn't notice the cold but I could've done with a thick pair of tights on under by trousers!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:11 AM
Thats her ducky, well it was my ducky (I collect ducks!) She nicked it off my dressing table and so it is now her ducky. She always rests her head on one of her toys!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by Hali View Post
Aww, Mo looks so comfy all tucked up.

That photo of your pond is so weird - are those icicles?

-6 here this morning - needless to say, my two didn't notice the cold but I could've done with a thick pair of tights on under by trousers!
Yep, it's icicles hanging off the netting that protects the fish from the visiting heron -0.7 here still.
I wore my track suit bottoms this morning, I look a right sight I can tell you but I was warm
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2009, 12:53 PM
Sounds like a chilly walk hun.......

Mine don't care whatever the weather, so I invested in some thermal Long Johns........ok not very fashionable, but warm to the bottom and legs