Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 04:58 PM

Having a moan about being ill....

OK, I just need to have a little moan about being ill this weekend... please feel free to ignore me! I know lots of you have much more serious illnesses etc, but am so down about it!

I started with a cough on Thursday, which is annoying as I had taken Friday as a holiday to go Christmas shopping...

Thursday night was horrific, I slept for 1 hour. My nose is streaming, my sinuses are full of gunk, my eyes are nearly swollen shut. Most of thursday night I spent sat on the bathroom floor, as everytime I coughed, I threw up with the force of the cough

I'm so short of breath that walking from one room to another tires me out and I end up having to sit down and rest. I'm drinking so much water/juice to soothe my throat that I need the loo all the time.

Mt OH has been brilliant and has done all my animal chores for me, brought me food etc when I've been well enough to eat etc.

I haven't done anything I'd planned to this weekend, and feel ill and rubbish... and don't you just know that by the time Monday comes around, I'll be well enough to go to work

OK, I feel marginally better for that... thanks guys!
CheekyChihuahua
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-12-2008, 05:03 PM
Sounds like you'll need some antibiotics!

If I were you, if you are well enough for work Monday, I'd phone in sick and go Christmas Shopping - after all - you deserve it!