23-10-2008, 02:46 PM

For any Gordon Ramsay Fans

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WcZqwR...eature=related
Tan's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 03:32 PM
hmm got my old head on today....

i'm sorry i don't find this funny, how old is that kid? yes he may know that its a movie/tv series whatever but how many other kids will think swearing at their parents is ok?
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 03:51 PM
Originally Posted by Tan's mum View Post
hmm got my old head on today....

i'm sorry i don't find this funny, how old is that kid? yes he may know that its a movie/tv series whatever but how many other kids will think swearing at their parents is ok?
Me and you both - didn't find it particularly funny. Like you I think it is probably an age thing but I wouldn't be happy if my grandkids followed his example. We know, as adults, that this is just acting but kids take things more at face value. Just not funny to me.
Tan's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by novavizz View Post
Me and you both - didn't find it particularly funny. Like you I think it is probably an age thing but I wouldn't be happy if my grandkids followed his example. We know, as adults, that this is just acting but kids take things more at face value. Just not funny to me.
yeah problem is i'm in my early 20's! lol but i have a little old lady inside me at times!
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 04:14 PM
to be honest I thought the whole point is that its taking the mickie out of mR ramsay and he doesnt actually swear as its beeped out so he probably says something else. I certainly wouldnt be amused about my little boy swearing at that age either. Sadly fact of life is that there are kids that do.. I see it as an an actor playing a role.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-10-2008, 04:19 PM
He does swear, in spite of the bleep you can clearly hear it, I don't think its funny either, but I also don't find the real one funny !
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2008, 04:21 PM
sorry folks if you feel its offensive then please remove it.

I thought it was quite funny if you dont take it too seriously and I certainly wouldnt let any kids watch it. Yet they see far more and worse on Tv and in the street on a daily basis.
Tan's mum
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-10-2008, 04:30 PM
aww sorry hun (((hugs))) as i said i got my old head on today! any other day and i would probably be ok with it
i think that the tv, movies and media have a lot to answer for for the way some kids are turning out - for example 10 and 11 year old girls walking round in mini skirts and loads of makeup cos they see thin skinny film stars and models in magazines.....

...oops sorry i'll get off my soap box now