Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:28 PM

Update....Not Good News.

Some of you will remember some time ago us having problems with certain youths and pitbulls, and the day they tried to set them on our dogs right outside our house.

Well, today I have heard some awful news, apparantly my neighbours son was raided early hours of the morning 3 weeks ago, the raid apparantly was to do with something else, but in 3 sheds in the garden was

1 GSD extremely thin but still alive.

2 Males pitbulls which have had to be destroyed because they were in a such a real bad way and had been eating the wood of the shed.

1 female Pitbull and pups all dead.

We are shocked these are people in thier late 40's with teenage kids. The same teenage kids that were terrorising the neighbourhood.

I can not say what I really feel about these people, but lets just say ''those that live in glass houses should not throw stones'' if you get my meaning
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Poor dogs.I hope the b.............. who did this get what is coming to them, but fear as the law stands they won't.What sort of f......wit does this to animals.I'm glad I can't get into their heads, although there must be plenty of space in there.
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:36 PM
OMG! Those poor dogs, what an awful existence they had Sometimes I really hate people
Gillbo64
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:42 PM
Its a pity our law enforcement agencies don't/can't throw the book at them like they do in the USA. These people are scum!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Sickening for us as I reported all this to the police when we were threatened by them that day, now I am sick inside wondering if these were the same dogs, suffering a fate that must of taken months of being starved
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:47 PM
that is terrible if the parents act that way why should the kids care? although they do have their own brains, shame they dont use them

just glad the dogs are better off, just awful
pixytwinkle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:49 PM
omg that is awful. i hope they rot in hell. i really dont understand how people like that can think its acceptable to just leave dogs to starve.
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:56 PM
I really don't understand the mentality of some people, how can they watch dogs dying and do nothing. They are pure scum, they should not even be allowed to have children let alone animals. I hope they rot in hell.
monkeydonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 08:59 PM
That is discusting, they want locking up and NEVER be allowed to own animals in the future. Why keep dogs in such an appalling manner, if they didn't want them or couldn't care for them properly they should have given them up the RSPCA not let it get to such a ridiculous level. I hope they are totally ashamed of themselves.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Bloody evil b*stards. Scum. They should be bloody tortured to the brink of death, brought back then tortured again but this time fatally. The needle should be stuck in them! I cannot explain how angry and sick this makes me feel. It's bloody sickening.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >