Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-09-2008, 07:58 PM

Snoopy & Boots (JRT Sisters)

Snoopy and Boots are adorable 14 year old Jack Russell Terrier sisters who are inseparable and are looking for a new home together. They are in the care of the Oldies Club, in a foster home in Congleton, Cheshire.

Their foster mum tells us that they are little angels and she cannot find a fault with them at all!

This is Snoopy:

And this is Boots:

Here’s some more of what their foster mum has told us:

“They walk perfectly on the lead and their recall is 100%, so much so that I felt confident to let them off lead on the local field, and by the canal, within a few days of their arrival. They love a good run about with their foster brother. They are excellent car travellers and settle down as soon as they are in the car, and they wait to be told they can get out again. They are excellent in the house, very quiet and do not cause any trouble.”

Snoopy and Boots are both quite timid but they are very friendly. They are good with dogs, cats and children, but they are used to, and would prefer, a quiet home.

Their foster mum has wasted no time in taking them to some fun dog shows where they have met lots of people and dogs. They have been friendly with everyone and really enjoyed the attention. Here they are with their foster brother, modelling their rosettes:

Snoopy and Boots are looking for a home where they will get lots of cuddles and love, and plenty of peace and quiet to have a snooze together.

Snoopy and Boots are already neutered and their vaccinations have been kept up to date. Since arriving in our care they have been microchipped, flea and worm treated, and vet-checked. The vet said they are generally in good health.

If you are interested in giving Snoopy and Boots a loving new home together, please refer to our Adoption Procedures for information about the adoption process. You can then contact an Oldies Club rehoming co-ordinator as follows:

Email: rehome@oldies.org.uk
Telephone: 0844 586 8656

They can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, subject to a satisfactory home visit, but note that you will be required to travel to the foster home to meet them.
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

11-10-2008, 03:48 PM
These two have lots of interest so hopefully they will find their forever home quickly
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2008, 07:30 PM
good for them ,they would make lovely friends for some one .very easy to look after ,they are lovely
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2008, 08:17 PM
they are adorable

Sounds like they have a good chance of a home soon -which is just wonderful .
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-10-2008, 10:52 PM
They are really really adorable I hope they get somewhere soon.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2008, 06:22 AM
Oh, be still my beating heart

I wish........
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-10-2008, 08:09 AM
Oh my goodness they are the sweetest pair. I really hope they find the perfect home soon to live out thier days.
I could swap you two hooligans for them
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

12-10-2008, 03:08 PM
Homechecked passed with flying colours. Now just have to wait for the adoption visit next weekend to make sure they get on with a family dog. Fingers crossed please for these gorgeous girls!!
Oldies Club
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

19-10-2008, 04:56 PM
Snoopy & Boots have gone to their new home
catrinsparkles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2008, 05:06 PM
What a pair of cuties! Fingers crossed that this home goes through ok for them.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >