View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

27-08-2008, 07:31 PM

Rani beautiful Staffy cross

Rani, is a beautiful Staffy Cross, female, approximately 18 months old. Brindle in colour with a white chest and paws. She is small-medium in size and is a very friendly loving girl and a cutie too!

Rani is suffering from kennel stress and isn’t happy in kennels although the staff are doing all the can. She also has separation anxiety and will need to be crate trained for her safety when you go out.

She is a really friendly little girl who is good with other dogs and cats. She is at present sharing a kennel with a deaf dog and is getting on well with him.

As Rani is a Staffy cross, she is also very bouncy like most Staffies but they do make wonderful family pets, I know I have one.

Homechecks are carried out prior to you being offered a dog and a donation is required.

If you think you can offer Ramo a loving home and give her a chance please telephone Ruth at Plantation Kennels for an informal chat on 01759 371988 or email plantationdogrescue@hotmail.com
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 07:33 PM
She is beautiful, fingers crossed for her x
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-08-2008, 07:48 PM
It makes me so sad to see them in kennels, I so hope she is found a forever loving home xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

23-09-2008, 09:39 AM
Rani is still waiting for her forever home

She is a beautiful, kind little girl who just wants a family to love.
Rochdale Dog Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

24-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Rani is still waiting.
NICKIDYLAN
New Member!
Male 

18-01-2009, 05:31 PM
hi i am looking for a doggie just unsure on a staffy mix from previous dogs in the family they can be a little over excited all the time and we realy wanted a mastiff type as they are calmer! what would need to be done is there a fee? if so how much ,would i need to have her spayed?