Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SkyeTerrier
New Member!
Female 

11-07-2008, 10:33 PM

Husky or similar wanted

Hi, my best friend is dying for a dog. she has always wanted a husky, mal, inuit etc. she is on the malamute rescue waiting list for a puppy and has been on the sibe rescue list for almost 2 years but with no luck. she has a young daughter and no other pets. she doesnt mind whether its a boy or a girl or what colour and papers are not important. she does however only want a puppy upto about 12 weeks old, mainly due to having a young child, and because she wants to have a younger one to train herself and grow up with. she isnt going into this lightly, she has been researching the breed and also spending alot of time with my lot. the pup would preferably be local to leicestershire as she cannot travel but is open to home check. she is more than happy to sign contracts stating the girl or boy will be "done" when its old enough, have regular vet checks, vaccintations and generally be cared for extremeley well. If anyone know of any pups looking for a very loving home please let me know. thank you so much
rosegallagher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-07-2008, 02:52 PM
I would get in touch with dreamcatcher siberian huskies they run a husky rescue called SHWA.
cayugawolf
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-07-2008, 09:01 PM
try this link
www.shwa.org.uk

Lynn
MickB
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-07-2008, 10:32 PM
We do very occasionally get very young puppies into welfare, but not that often (3 out of 214 rehomed since Feb 2007), so, realistically, your friend is likely to have quite a wait if she has her heart set on a young puppy. Still, if she contacts us via the website (as in Lynn's post above) we can discuss the options.

Mick
monosyllabic
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-10-2008, 08:27 AM
Did your friend find a dog? I posted for a 1 year old NI x Husky looking for a home. you should get her to check it out if she is still looking.