Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 05:48 AM

Morning folks!

Morning all,

Yesterday was so busy, I didn’t get a chance to go to the wholesaler on my Squash Hunt.

I popped home to let the dogs out at 12.30 – it was such a beautiful day I decided to make a sarnie and sit in the garden and have lunch. A lovely cup of tea accompanied it, plus three very hairy “starers” who, eventually, got their piece each. It was very difficult dragging my butt back to work I can tell you

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
Why can't you hear bunnies having sex?

Because they have cotton balls.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:01 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny again here. Thank goodness it's Friday. Found Fruit and Barley lemon flavour Vicki, is that the one or is it called Citrus flavour? Have a great Friday everyone.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:07 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Dry and sunny again here. Thank goodness it's Friday. Found Fruit and Barley lemon flavour Vicki, is that the one or is it called Citrus flavour? Have a great Friday everyone.
Morning Jackie - it's the Citrus one honey - it's like blooming golddust
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:13 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
off to the docs this morning,just to put him in the picture regarding FIL I normally collect 6/7 items from Boots for him every month,but I haven't renewed his prescription since Jan!!!!!!!!! Insisting that he is taking his medication correctly.Dont want anyone thinking I'm witholding his medication.

jeanette
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:23 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
off to the docs this morning,just to put him in the picture regarding FIL I normally collect 6/7 items from Boots for him every month,but I haven't renewed his prescription since Jan!!!!!!!!! Insisting that he is taking his medication correctly.Dont want anyone thinking I'm witholding his medication.

jeanette
Morning Jeanette - good luck, hon x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-05-2008, 06:30 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Lovely day again today.
Off to get the last fence panel today and Gorden is going to finish putting it up tomorrow so hopefully by Sunday Ollie can go into the front garden and have some grass to lay on.
Mum has the Dr going in today as she still isn't right and Gill is off for post op results this morning and feeling very worried.
Apart from worrying about them I have a fairly relaxing day ahead as Gorden is bringing tea home tonight.
Have a good day all. at todays gem.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Morning all,
Dull and drizzly here off swimming in ten minutes with Rose (no dogs this time! ) I feel like death after a bad day yesterday and Diva getting me up at 4am to go outside while Deccy tried to beat the bedroom door down. Corky the cat is giving me no bother at all, bless him! Perhaps I'll just lie at the bottom of the swimming pool for a while .... Got to go to Dublin on Monday for an appointment, I'm taking the train (even then it's a two hour trip plus a bit both ends) never been on an Irish train before so that will be an experience.
Otherwise, today is ironing, demented dog walking and general cleaning up
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:32 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Lovely day again today.
Off to get the last fence panel today and Gorden is going to finish putting it up tomorrow so hopefully by Sunday Ollie can go into the front garden and have some grass to lay on.
Mum has the Dr going in today as she still isn't right and Gill is off for post op results this morning and feeling very worried.
Apart from worrying about them I have a fairly relaxing day ahead as Gorden is bringing tea home tonight.
Have a good day all. at todays gem.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning all,
Dull and drizzly here off swimming in ten minutes with Rose (no dogs this time! ) I feel like death after a bad day yesterday and Diva getting me up at 4am to go outside while Deccy tried to beat the bedroom door down. Corky the cat is giving me no bother at all, bless him! Perhaps I'll just lie at the bottom of the swimming pool for a while .... Got to go to Dublin on Monday for an appointment, I'm taking the train (even then it's a two hour trip plus a bit both ends) never been on an Irish train before so that will be an experience.
Otherwise, today is ironing, demented dog walking and general cleaning up
Morning Gill *hug* x

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:38 AM
Morning all, OH due home this morning so we may get to have lunch out which will be nice. It has rained over night but it looks like a nice day might emerge soon.

Hope everyone has a good day.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >