Our sister sites
Our sister sites
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-04-2008, 12:45 AM

Juno Cane Corso male

Meet Juno

Juno is a three-year-old Cane Corso who is looking for a new home because his owners decided they no longer wanted him.

Juno is a friendly boy with people he knows and craves human company, he is aloof with strangers, taking his time to get to know people. He is toilet-trained and knows all the usual commands, though knows his own mind and can be choosy about whether to cooperate or not. He tends to listen to men more than women. Although he will initially bark when left alone he soon settles and can be left alone for up to four hours without any problems.

Juno has never lived with children in the past so we would prefer to home him to an all-adult household. He will need a minimum of one hour of off-lead exercise every day in a park or open space. He was not walked off-lead in his previous home but is making great progression on a 100ft trailing line and will need to continue this until his recall is reliable. He loves to play both with other dogs and his humans, his favourite game is play fighting a hand puppet! This loveable giant is looking for a home with someone who is experience with large strong breeds and will be willing to keep him occupied both mentally and physically. A loyal and intelligent dog who will make a fantastic companion for the right person.

Juno is looking for a perfect new home, a home where he will be loved and cherished for the rest of his life.

All-Breeds Rescue
London
allbreedsrescue@btinternet.com
www.allbreedsrescue.co.nr

All of our dogs are neutered, vaccinated and microchipped before being rehomed. They are looking for their ideal new homes so please be sure to read through all the information given in their profile. If you are interested in offering a home to one of our dogs please email us for an application form.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Lovely looking dog....hope he finds new home asap!
He looks like he's got lab in him??????
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-04-2008, 10:51 AM
He is very handsome, hopefull he finds his forever home soon. Good luck
All Breeds
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

26-04-2008, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Not according to his pedigree papers, unless his breeder has secretly out-crossed to a Labrador somewhere along the line.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:02 PM
what a shame, owners decided they didn't want him any more ??? he looks amazing !
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:08 PM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Lovely looking dog....hope he finds new home asap!
I think he has just a poor head on him, hope he gets a nice home.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:22 PM
hes only young, not fully matured yet...gie him a break ! he is gorgeous, i love big dogs.
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:25 PM
He is gorgeous if only we had room. I hope he finds his forever home soon.
spanielworld
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:29 PM
He looks lovely - Hope he finds a fantastic forever home where he will be loved and cherised real soon (Wish I had loads of money and room as I would take all these dogs in )

How can anyone decide they don't want a dog any more

Mind you saying that I could have quite easily given one of mine away today after I had to suffer the drive home from a walk where he had rolled in something unsavoury
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-04-2008, 09:33 PM
Originally Posted by inkliveeva View Post
hes only young, not fully matured yet...gie him a break ! he is gorgeous, i love big dogs.
Give him a break? what do you mean? All I said was that Hades probably thinks he has Lab in him, but in fact he probably has a poor head for his breed, he IS fully mature at 3yrs old. Dont make this thread into something it isnt!

Sorry Allbreeds, hope he gets a new home soon.
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >