Anistel

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: Norwegian Elkhound
22-03-2008, 01:31 PM   #1

One for the Ladies

Reply With Quote Nominate this person for a Member of The Month award

Welcome to the Dogsey Forums!
Welcome to the LARGEST DOG FORUM in the world!!*

Welcome, you are seeing this message because you are viewing our dog owners forum as a guest. You are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Dog Lovers, on the biggest and best dog forum in the world!*

Doing so will unlock lots of features enabling you to participate on the site... and will also get rid of this message box and the advert on the left.

Click here to register for FREE!

*Dogsey hosts the largest English language dog-related forum in the world! By total number of posts.

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: one gsd
22-03-2008, 01:35 PM   #2

Re: One for the Ladies

I've got a very comfortable pair of cotton cut offs from M & S which I wear around the house coz they are just that, and the other day Dave remarked that they don't do me any favours????!!!! Maybe that's because I can no longer do the clips up at the top above the zip, and in turn that makes them hang down at the back like I've got a saggy bum! I don't care, I love them!

I need to do what you've done and lose a few pounds, they've crept back up on me!

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: Jack Russell Terrier
22-03-2008, 01:37 PM   #3

Yep my scruffiest bra is the most comfy and I have a pair of evening shoes that cripple me and that I have never worn, but they are still in the wardrobe!

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: collie/cross
22-03-2008, 02:57 PM   #4

granny knickers as martin would call them. also scruffy bras here but i need to pluck up courage and go and get measured for a proper fitting bra.

sue

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: rottweiler,cocker spaniel
22-03-2008, 04:59 PM   #5

For me it's an old pair of trousers which are sooooo comfy but like H they are a bit saggy at the bum.xxxxxxxxx

Dogsey Veteran

Dogs owned: collie x
22-03-2008, 05:57 PM   #6

ive got a scruffy pair of draws so comfy LOL cant say about my bras as ive got all new ones.
i bought a lovely dress last summer, it cost me a fortune, but ive never had a formal enough occasion to wear it. and im pretty sure i wont fit in it now. oh well drastic dieting in the summer i think. ive also got a lovely top but yet again untill i lose weight its a no-no.
oh just remembered ive got a black vest type top which it has got a small hole in it, left over from when i was a smoker. but its soooooooooooo comfy. OH says i a mess. but i cover it with a jumper when i go out LOL