Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 10:12 AM

I've only gone & got Glandular Fever

Sorry bit of a moan,I Can't believe it
I haven't felt right for a few weeks,been sleeping constantly through the day (4/5 hrs) and all night,I thought i was relapsing (I have M.E) but the other morning i just woke up and cried & cried with pain all in my head and neck,I went to get up & i couldn't get out of bed ,Spent pretty much all of yesterday in bed too.I've got mountains of tablets to take.... my brain has turned to mush,I'm mullered
This is gonna be a real setback for me as it'll take me months to recover i'm gutted
I haven't posted much lately as by the time i've read through the threads i'm too knackered to post,
I will be lurking here and there though when i can sit at the PC long enough (wish i hadn't sold me laptop now)
I'm just hoping i can get the beagles into some sort of different routine,they're gonna have to wait till later in the day for their walks cause i can't take them,poor things,Have ordered extra pigs ears and got a few new toys from my pet supplier when she delivered yesterday in the hope of keeping them occupied !!
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Tink, I can sympathise. My daughter had an ME type post viral reaction in the Autumn which took about till now to completely go. I could not believe how tired she was and how the slightest sniffle took forever to go.

I am sure the dogs will cope with their new routine. Fudge adapted pretty quickly.I could not take her out at her normal time as I could not leave my daughter and she could not obviously walk her with me. I had to rely on other people walking her or sitting with my daughter whilst I took her out.

I hope you manage to sort something out. In the meantime sending you some hugs to get you through.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 11:06 AM
I feel for you Tink. I've had glandular fever, although it was some years ago, and I remember it like it was yesterday. It's not pleasant. Please take care of yourself honey x0x0x I'm sure the dogs will understand xx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 11:13 AM
Aaaw Tink, poor you.
My daughter has ME, so I know how this will set you back.
I hope you fell better very soon.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Aw Tinks, I really feel for you.
(((hugs)))
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

21-03-2008, 11:53 AM
Awww take care as it's really debilitating, I had it when I was 25.
zoby
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-03-2008, 04:44 PM
i have M.E. too and its a royal pain

try not to get stressed about the doggies as my two seem to have a sixth sence when i am having a slump (i'm in bed right now with the two of them snoring next to me) Im sure the extra pigs ears will do the job

take care of yourself xxx
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 05:18 PM
So sorry to hear your feeling under the weather Tink. Just spent 2 weeks with an ear infection and that was bad enough. I can certainly sympathise. Hope you feel better soon. xxx
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 07:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your kind wishes,I just woke up ....Harvey & his Dad brought me my tea and they're just off to walk the dogs Bless them
Think i might just go back to bed
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-03-2008, 07:34 PM
Awwww sorry to hear this,huge hugs hun and hope you feel better soon,xxxxxxx