Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2008, 08:55 AM

Damn Kid

We have a couple of families live across the road from us that have always got the police round there. The oldest son has just gone to prison for beating up his mum again.
The younger son who is about 9 is never at school and spends a lot of his day barking outside my house to wind Shady up and make her go mental. My net curtains are ripped to shreds where she leaps at the window after him and he has made her bad towards all children.
Yesterday I went to drive up the road and he stood in the middle with his arms folded and when I told him to move he just shook his head, so I leapt out of the car and told him to move or the police would be round his again. he then moved, but when I came home I found egg all down my window where he had thrown it at them.
So today I will catch up with his mother and insist the little **** comes down with a chair to stand on so he can reach and washes it all off.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2008, 09:02 AM
and I'd tell her if he doesn't do it she can!
Becky