Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-01-2008, 02:39 PM

Diesel needs a new home

Hi, I'm wondering if anyone can help - we have a 17th mth old American Bulldog and due to having to relocate and going into rented accomodation we are going to have to rehome him.
He's a great dog and great with children and other pets. He's also had all his jabs, is neutered and is micro-chipped. Anyone who can help or know's of anyone who can help please contact us. Many thanks, Nick
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 03:15 PM
Oh Nick, I'm so sorry to hear you have to take this step. Can't help I'm afraid, just wanted you to know I'm here for you x
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-01-2008, 05:17 PM
Cheers Vicki.
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Good luck in your search for a Good home.
have you asked any Good Rescue for Help? than at least your Dog will get life time back up from them.
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 11:02 AM
Oh hun I'm so sorry, I lost my dalmatian Blue because of a change in my circumstances I couldn't control, have you thought about having him fostered until you can find rented accommodation that will allow dogs? I wish I had done that, but my dad went over my head and had her adopted, I regret that.....obviously we are here for you if that is not an option, but I was just wondering if you've considered it? xx
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-01-2008, 03:23 PM
Hi Lorna, thanks for your support we have thought about fostering but it looks like our circumstances won't change for a year - we've racked our brains for all of the things that we can do but there doesn't seem to be an answer and time is running out!Thanks once again. Nick
JoedeeUK
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 04:37 PM
I presume you got him from a breeder so they should be able to take him back, I know I certainly would if any dog I bred needed to be rehomed at any age
Niknak
Dogsey Senior
Male 

26-01-2008, 07:24 PM
Hi there-that was the first thing we did but she said that she couldnt have him back for various reasons.Thanks anyway.
Westie_N
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 07:46 PM
So sorry to be hearing this.
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2008, 11:20 PM
Awwww so sorry to hear you have to rehome your boy i only wished i could help thinking of you
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >