Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-01-2008, 04:00 PM

How to save the airlines:

Dump the male flight attendants. No one wanted them in the first place. Replace all the female flight attendants with good-looking strippers! What the hell --- They don't even serve food anymore, so what's the loss?

The strippers would at least triple the alcohol sales and get a "party atmosphere" going in the cabin. And, of course, every businessman in this country would start flying again, hoping to see naked women.

Because of the tips, female flight attendants wouldn't need a salary, thus saving even more money. I suspect tips would be so good that we could charge the women for working the plane and have them kick back 20% of the tips, including lap dances and "special services."

Muslims would be afraid to get on the planes for fear of seeing naked women. Hijackings would come to a screeching halt, and the airline industry would see record revenues. This is definitely a win-win situation if we handle it right --- a golden opportunity to turn a liability into an asset.

Why didn't our goverment think of this? Why do I still have to do everything myself?
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2008, 05:42 PM

where do you find these colin??!!!
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-01-2008, 05:52 PM
It was one of the cleaner emails I got sent today.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2008, 06:49 PM
Colin thats a brilliant idea
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2008, 07:04 PM
:smt044 :smt044 :smt044 Colin you sooooo love sailing into the wind don't you,xxxxxxxxx
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2008, 07:29 PM
xxdk