Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-12-2007, 11:48 PM

Breast surgery....any one had it?

Hi guys,

just lookin for some feedback......

Has any one ever had a boob job ie reduction, implants or uplift....

Im looking into it as in a few years would like combination of uplift and implant...
I have 34FF but they are a bt saggy and not full..(a wonderbra doesnt even uplift them.... ) They grew too fast when i went on the pill....

has any one had this and if so how much did it cost?(if you dont mind me asking)

Thanks...

Alex
xx
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2007, 08:20 AM
A friend of mine had it done when she lost 12 stone (her boobs she could tuck in her knickers!) I think it depends on what you need doing, there is no set price. You best bet is to go have as many free consults as you can and see what they recommend. A good surgeon should tell you what they can do for you rather then just do what you ask.
Good Luck!
Becky
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2007, 09:38 PM
wish mine were bigger - only a b cup -= wanna b a d cup lol - not gonna happen!!

good luck though - hope it dosent cost too much!!!
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2007, 11:10 PM
This is something im hoping to have done in the future. After 2 kids mine arnt as perky as id like them to be!! Im a 36E. Im planning on loosing another stone or so next year - so maybe another 2 years id go head and look more into it....
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Ive never had it done Alex , ive no wish too either personally
But i hope if you do decide hun it turns out the way that you want them ,good luck hun , xxdk
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2007, 11:20 AM
I want breast implants...Kev says I can if I want...but if I do, it will be after kids, as having kids changes the shape of your boobs, and can make them look odd with the implants.

A girl I know has had implants (from an A to a nice pert C), and it cost her between £3000 and £5000 (I can't quite remember).

My S-I-L was on the waiting list to have a reduction, but then she fell pregnant!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-12-2007, 11:02 PM
my mate had implants done, not to hard, cant remember what it cost but not a huge amount, she does look great now, but then she is 6ft tall, blond and has a super figure, the only thing she lacked was breasts untill the surgery, x
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-12-2007, 05:26 PM
my SIL had hers done last year, not huge just filled them out a bit.i always was on the *small size* but since going into the menopause and putting on weight mine are *perky* in fact they are huge 40 something!!!!going to have them measured properly 2morow.