View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
I-mac77
Almost a Veteran
Male 

29-09-2007, 09:25 PM

What is your fave food/restaurant........

If someone offered to take you out to dinner, what type of food would you want and is there a fave restaurant you'd want them to take you too .......................
naomicavaliers
Dogsey Junior
Female 

29-09-2007, 09:36 PM
Mine would have to be for an Italian, as I adore Italian food. mmm getting hungry just thinking about it.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 09:41 PM
Good old fashioned decent English Carvery, properly roasted meat in huge quantities :smt002 or KFC at a pinch!
Becky
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 09:56 PM
Favourite food is Indian but prefer homemade to the stuff served in most restaurants so it wouldn't be my first choice if going out to eat.

Eating out, it's hard to beat a good Italian

Best restaurant I've ever eaten in is the George V Room at the Ashford Castle hotel, Co. Mayo. Second best is a fab little taverna in Corfu called Strofilia
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 09:59 PM
My favourite restaurant would be the great outdoors ! A picnic in other words lol, preferably during a warm Summer evening on a hill with a beautiful view, vegetarian sandwiches, strawberries dipped in sugar [ how many calories ? lol ], nice flask of coffee, dogs having a relaxed mooch, topped off with a nice sunset for ambience.

I tend not to get taken out [ not surprisingly lol ], but it would be a lovely way to spend time with my canine crew for a peaceful evening :smt001
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-09-2007, 10:18 PM
I will have to think about this but an excellent post.

Karen
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

29-09-2007, 10:33 PM
Very likely a good curry from the place in town!
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

29-09-2007, 10:43 PM
Well my hubby is a chef and I love a Fillet Steak and he cooks them to perfecrion so my favourite restaurant is at home with a deicous juicy steak cooked by my hubby, mind you I have to act as Kitchen porter which does spoil it a little .

I have had a really lovely meal in an Italian Restaurant in Carlisle, but my favourite was The Old Spaghetti Factory in Toronto, followed closely by The Mandarin Chinese, also in Canada the choice there was fantastic especially thre sweets. My mouth in watering just thinking about it.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Well my hubby is a chef and I love a Fillet Steak and he cooks them to perfecrion so my favourite restaurant is at home with a deicous juicy steak cooked by my hubby, mind you I have to act as Kitchen porter which does spoil it a little .

I have had a really lovely meal in an Italian Restaurant in Carlisle, but my favourite was The Old Spaghetti Factory in Toronto, followed closely by The Mandarin Chinese, also in Canada the choice there was fantastic especially thre sweets. My mouth in watering just thinking about it.
The Old Spaghetti Factory is one of my favourites from my childhood!!!!!! Can't believe you've been there

My favourite now would have to be a good curry though
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2007, 10:31 AM
My favorite food is greek , and a lovely greek restauarant in ayia napa cyprus ,which i visit every year , failing that chinese food xxdk
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >