Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tinkladyv
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-09-2007, 11:26 AM

An Urgent urgent urgent appeal!

An urgent appeal

Sylvia (Many tears rescue) has kindly offered to post this urgent appeal on her website. We are desperately looking for places (within the next 24hrs) for:

'Kato' Akita dog, neutered, 4yrs and 'Sasha' Akita bitch, 2yrs, their owner has had to go into council accommodation and is facing eviction on Thursday if the dogs are not gone, they are both good with dogs, people and children (live with 6 & 8yr olds).
'Ziggy' Boxer x Lab - dog, 9mths, vaccinated, good with kids/dogs but owner now in flat and working full time, he chews when left.
'Bruce' rotty x dog, about 2yrs old, very friendly, rescued on his last day at the pound and has been in boarding kennels for the past week. He is neutered and a real charmer but sadly no-one comes to see him.
These dogs have been turned down by practically every rescue that has been approached........not for who they are.........but for what they are . I am at my wits end, as is Sylvia who has taken so many of these dogs in the past. She now has no rescue kennel space and can only offer boarding but this will cost money.........she would have to use one of Bills' kennels and could have them for a long time before finding the right home. If you can help by offering any of them a place, or contribute towards boarding, please make contact with myself or Sylvia as soon as possible.

These dogs time is running out . If you can help, please contact Chris at CARA either on 01559 362800 or 01559 362990 (there is a 24hr answering service on both lines) or email Caraanimalrescue@aol.com.