Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ellea
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-09-2007, 09:06 PM

Ellea's 1st show

Just to say thank you all for your kind posts for Ellea's 1st show, she was the only one in her class for AV terrier minor puppy so she did get 1st, still we got the experance of a show. She was so laid back it was not real, she did not have a care in the world, and when she walk round the ring she never batter a eye lid with all the people around and seem to enjoy herself. Her next show is the Scottish Breeds show so I hope she will enjoy that as well and if she do's well I don't have to be anywhere else on that day so we can stay on.
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2007, 07:20 AM
Well done Ellea
Sounds like she is going to enjoy showing
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

03-09-2007, 09:03 AM
Hi well done

Think I caught a fleeting glance of you but you were passed before I realised who it might be . If so Ellea is a light fawnish colour of Skye, puppy - if not I have got the wrong person and the wrong dog.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-09-2007, 09:10 AM
Well done to get that first show out the way - as you say all good experience - glad she was relaxed about the whole thing!
amethystbelle
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Well done We are taking our little girl to her first show the Skye Terrier club show at the end of September, i hope she does as well as your little girl
ellea
Dogsey Junior
Female 

03-09-2007, 02:41 PM
yes you got a look at Ellea she is classed as a dark cream skye and yes I did manage to keep her out of the mud so you did see her true colour. thanks.