View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
pete
Almost a Veteran

21-02-2005, 10:32 PM

jayne and ireland

hope you have a great day judgin on saturday and get some good photos ,good luck on your trip
Emma-836592
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-02-2005, 10:36 PM
good luck jayne and have a lovely time (not too much guiness before the BIS mind )
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2005, 12:12 PM
Good luck
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

22-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Have a great day Jayne
Lel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-02-2005, 02:09 PM
Have a great time Jayne- well I know you will

Are you gonna be back for NE show on Sunday You'll be knackered
jayne
Dogsey Senior

02-03-2005, 12:34 AM
just saw this post.....thanx to you all
i had a great time the ppl in ireland are so helpfull,friendly, good sportsmanship,we were up at 4.30 am (didnt go to bed till 2am) left for airport to be there 6am,flight 7am,went to friends when landed...did the bacon sandwich,tea n chat..then off to the show for 11am,judging was at 12....took my own stewards with me so that i knew i was organized as a lot of the irish had to catch tea time ferries to come over here for north east champ show...i had an entry of 91....think 68 turned up ,there were some nice dogs...2 or 3 males id ov brought home ,but there were a lot more bitches id ov loved to own,the main thing that stood out for me was the overall condition ov most staffords there...they were a lot fitter than the majority ov staffords in the ring here,and secondly there were a lot ov sound moving bitches...my best dog was a puppy who also got best puppy in show,his sister was best puppy bitch ,my best bitch and res best bitch were sisters whom went bis and rbis, they were also sisters to my 2 zara and hatty, repeat matings ov abbey,managed to get finished around about 3.30-4pm... did photos ect then off to friends for tea,as i just had quick can ov pop whilst did raffle break for quickness.... flight home left at 8.30pm so we were at airport 7ish...shopped in duty free then home we came....well not quite...had friends staying with me ready for neast show....and id booked all the irish lads and some from down south here in to pub bnb near me...so straight from airport we went to the pub 10pm....plan was to be there till 11.30ish...ohno ...4.45 am we left the pub...got to my house made my guests cuppa tea....they went to bed 5.30am...so i thought when every1 gets up its gonna be 1 mad rush getting ready so 6am i had a bath....then had aprox hour shut eye then up every1 was 8am...breakfast was on cooking dogs and cages all sorted...and off we left for neast show at 9.30am....so since fri night id had roughly 4hours sleep....but was worth it coz from start to finish i had a great weekend...
ive got some pics ov my winners inireland il send them to pete or emma tomorro to post for you to see.
thanx again jayne
jayne
Dogsey Senior

02-03-2005, 12:38 AM
Originally Posted by Lel
Have a great time Jayne- well I know you will

Are you gonna be back for NE show on Sunday You'll be knackered
knackered wasnt the word lel....i was dead on my feet,
appologies to all if didnt get time to chat ect...
by tea time i was like a crocodile....snapping/biting lol...
thanx to pete for helping with cages/dogs ect at end ov show...
lel...didnt see libby in ring sunday but did see gus...wow hes looking good keep up the good work
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

02-03-2005, 09:08 AM
Glad you had a great time Jayne, see you next week at crufts..................If you don't sleep in that is
TamT
Almost a Veteran
Female 

04-03-2005, 06:44 AM
Wow ... dont know how you did it. Well done!
bobbie3917
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-03-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally Posted by jayne

knackered wasnt the word lel....i was dead on my feet,
appologies to all if didnt get time to chat ect...
by tea time i was like a crocodile....snapping/biting lol...
just snapping i would of been taking ppl heads off lol

sounds like you had a great weekend cant wait for pic
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >