Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2007, 05:40 PM

Had to smile

Hi,

Earlier today I took Blackie out on his tea time walk. We ususlly bump into a few kids, Blackie stops, and sits automatically for them to stroke and cuddle him, then off we go. Anyway we came upon a group of them, about 6 all together and they saw Blackie, and started to run towards him. Then one of the young lads say CORE!!! look at them legs!!!! He says "Mister, are them plastic?" I said yes, he says "Great, can you take them off?" again I told him I could, his next words were "can you take one off now?" so I did, and they all in one voice said "WOW that's cool!!"

I had to smile, kids, they say some of the funniest things don't they.

Ian
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:30 PM
I gather you resisted the temptation to lump him one round the noggin with it then?
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:35 PM
Glad you're smiling Ian!!!
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Awww Ian its so nice to hear you still have your sense of humour.Kids eh?Its also nice to hear you are out and about meeting new people too,that beats the s**t out of medication any day.xxxx
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2007, 08:12 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Awww Ian its so nice to hear you still have your sense of humour.Kids eh?Its also nice to hear you are out and about meeting new people too,that beats the s**t out of medication any day.xxxx
Hi,
I'm always meeting people even when I'm down, however I seem to attract the wrong age groups They are either 20 or younger usually 10 - 14 years old (It's actually Blackie they are after. or the opposite of the scale 60 + Can never meet anyone my age.

Ian
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 08:24 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
Hi,
I'm always meeting people even when I'm down, however I seem to attract the wrong age groups They are either 20 or younger usually 10 - 14 years old (It's actually Blackie they are after. or the opposite of the scale 60 + Can never meet anyone my age.

Ian
Ian all good things come to those who wait.I always say theres someone for everybody out there so you may need to widen your horizons a bit.
Stamford
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2007, 08:26 PM
Thats a great story.But i do hope you meet somebody your own age soon Ian.
Hoggett
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-07-2007, 09:15 PM
Originally Posted by boobah View Post
Ian all good things come to those who wait.I always say theres someone for everybody out there so you may need to widen your horizons a bit.
Wait! Wait! I have been waiting for years, According to my Mum & Dad's relations I only have 20 years to find her. My mum's side all died at 64 my dad's side all died at 62 so I haven't got long!

Ian
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2007, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Hoggett View Post
Wait! Wait! I have been waiting for years, According to my Mum & Dad's relations I only have 20 years to find her. My mum's side all died at 64 my dad's side all died at 62 so I haven't got long!

Ian
Rubbish,my mates mum and dad died young and she is very much alive and kicking and into her 50's now,she's already thrown that theory down the pan big style.
Hey you would be surprised what some people cram into 10 yrs never mind a life time.My OH would say "Ian you need to travel and see the big wide world".