Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sarmon
Dogsey Junior
Female 

27-06-2007, 05:38 PM

Hammystaff Red Gold

Sully is finally home!!

The journey on Saturday was good but long and boring, 3 hours on a ferry to Holyhead and then 3 hours back, stuck on a ferry with 100's of elderly day trippers lol.

I just couldnt wait to get there to see him and of course meet Sian his breeder.

He is absolutely gorgeous, so small!! I had forgotten how little they are at this age.

He had been sick the whole down to the meet me in the car, but he travelled home really well. The kids love him to bits and I can tell OH is chuffed with him too.

This shy little boy soon showed his true colours though when he met Jazz. She just so wanted to go over and give him a good licking and say hello, but he was having none of it.

I should of named him Taz the noise he makes at her. She will win him round though she always does with norty pups!

He is eating brilliantly and house training is a dream. Sian has done a fantastic job with raising him and I am priviliged to have this little bundle of fun here.

Here's some pics of him being cute and of him showing off

Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2007, 06:32 PM
Aaahhh Bless him! I hope he turns out how you want.
Annestaff
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

27-06-2007, 06:32 PM
What a sweet little face, he's gorgeous
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-06-2007, 07:14 PM
What a beautiful boy!
CockerMum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2007, 06:19 AM
Ohhhhh how goreous is that little face!!!!! and all those wrinkles!!!! i love him!!!!! please more photos!!!!!