Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2007, 09:53 AM

Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

OH ordered a dishwasher last week on lineThey rang Wednesday to arrange delivery it was to be today.Rang the logisitics company this morning for estimated delivery time they said it was for delivery tomorrow.Rang company we ordered it from at 9am they agreed it was for today they were going to speak to them to sort it never heard so just rang,and they are now saying the delivery people made a mistake but it is being delivered toorrrow.Well it isn't I am out,so have lost my temper told them to cancel it don't want it I shall go out and buy one although we were having trouble getting the one we wanted hence why ordered on line as the delivery was supposedly quicker.
We now have to wait for the dishwasher to go back to the original company before they can refund money back onto OH's card.I know I probably could of had it Wednesday but am so cross it is principle now and they are not bothered we want our money back and that I won't recommend them.
I think we have gone off radar Ollie's cool bed still not turned up and two different companies for house insurance were meant to call back and haven't so they have lost busisness aswell.
Rant over feel a little better.
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Oh dear Lynn, I hope your week improves.

I symapthize with you, it has happened to me before only over a bed

It astounds me companies think they can just come back another day and it is fine to expect people to be at home! Most people have to take a day off for stuff like this, that is such poor service.

If I were you I'd write a complaint
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2007, 11:14 AM
I will be writing to the company who sold us the dishwasher and the delivery company have just rung them and now have their address too.
What got me was how quick they cancelled the order no one in authority rang to try to salvage the damage they just don't seem to care no Customer loyalty anymore.
At least my blood pressure has settled thank goodness.
RRmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

25-06-2007, 01:14 PM
Lynn - completely agree. Would rather go without for a few days than give our money to people who just can't be bothered.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-06-2007, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by RRmum View Post
Lynn - completely agree. Would rather go without for a few days than give our money to people who just can't be bothered.

Thankyou glad you agree was wondering only for a minute though if I had cut my nose off to spite my face.When I thought about it I thought no.I have some great ideas knocking around my head for when I put pen to paper to complain.