Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 08:52 PM

Puzzle needs a New Home

Sadly my son is having to part with his lovely 3yr old crossbreed lad Puzzle.
He would ideally like to see him settled into a loving forever home before he goes on holiday in a couple of weeks rather than unsettle him with having to stay with someone and then back to them and then onto another home.
Puzzle is a fantastic family dog, very easy and no trouble at all.
He loves and gets on with all dogs, cats, guinea pigs and everything. he is also excellent with children of all ages.
Very obedient and good on or off the lead.
I would have him like a shot but my Shady does unfortunatly not like other dogs. He is only being rehomed because my sons work commitments have changed and puzzle now has to spend all day most days shut in the house while my son works and is with my sons lack of time not getting the attention or walks he needs.
Please if you think you have space in your heart and home to give puzzle the love and walks he deserves then please contact me. He has not been nuetered and is medium size brindle in colour. I will try and post a pic I have shortly that although doesn't do him justice, was taken last year.

dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2007, 08:55 PM
madmare im sorry to hear your son has to part with his pet puzzle (fab name) i hope he gets a new home really soon xxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 05:31 AM
Oh my, he's lovely. Hope you manage to find a home for him soon xox
spot
Dogsey Veteran

16-05-2007, 08:40 AM
What a shame for all of you. Could I just ask though would it be possible to get him neutered before rehoming - just as a precaution that he will not be used for breeding?
mistimoss
Dogsey Junior
Female 

16-05-2007, 08:52 AM
Hi. Do you know what sort of cross Puzzle is? I can't tell from the picture if he is a big breed or small one...all I can see is that he looks gorgeous! When he is left at home, where does he stay...Is he crate trained?...
He sounds wonderful, does he have any bad points?
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:00 AM
Hope he finds a really good home. I too would get him neutered before rehoming.
Becky
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:01 AM
Originally Posted by mistimoss View Post
Hi. Do you know what sort of cross Puzzle is? I can't tell from the picture if he is a big breed or small one...all I can see is that he looks gorgeous! When he is left at home, where does he stay...Is he crate trained?...
He sounds wonderful, does he have any bad points?
He is approx larger staffy size and I think he has possibly a little staffy in him.
He stays in the kitchen when left at home and has never needed a crate.
Trying to think of some bad points for you, but honestly its hard as he is such an easy going placid lad. If I'm going to be picky I would say when i go round he will gently stand on his hind legs and place his front paws up on my legs, but if told to get down he does.
he goes to his bed on command and you can place food in front of him and tell him to leave and he won't touch unless told to do so. Only other thing that wasn't bad just inconvienient was he cocked his leg up the guinea pig hutch last week and managed to wee inside it.
But he really is just a complete sweetheart.
Wish my dogs could be like him LOL.
Doggydina
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 09:16 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Wish my dogs could be like him LOL.
What a real shame, he sounds lovely ! Is their possible way of slowly introducing them? I know you've probably tried everything, just seems such a shame, and would be wonderful if he could stay in the family, that way your son would still get to see him too
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-05-2007, 10:30 AM
Originally Posted by Doggydina View Post
What a real shame, he sounds lovely ! Is their possible way of slowly introducing them? I know you've probably tried everything, just seems such a shame, and would be wonderful if he could stay in the family, that way your son would still get to see him too

I wish we could but Shady is very fear aggresive with other dogs and we have tried introducing them slowly before, but she really can't handle it and I think that would end up with two very unhappy dogs and me frazzled in the middle. Now Milo would love to have him here.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-06-2007, 07:12 PM
Bump

This lad is still desperate for a loving new home or foster until a permanent home can be found.
I am absolutely full now or would have fostered him myself

If anyone can help this lovely boy, please pm Madmare asap
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >