Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
afc101
Dogsey Senior
Male 

03-02-2005, 04:22 PM

Programme on American Bulldogs

""Next Thursday on animal planet sky tv at 1.30pm there is a programme called 'Breed All About It', that episode is about the English and American Bulldogs, apparently comparing their history etc. Steve""

Just seen this on another website so I thought I would post here for anyone who was interested.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Thanks for letting us know. I have actually seen that one before, there is a cracking AB featured called "Bell Star" very nice indeed. If I remember right they are at some kind of iron dog trials and feature the ABs working. Its very good that programme they seem to have covered just about every breed EXCEPT the Stafford lol

Cheers

Out of interest has anybody seen a video on music channels not sure who the band are they are all young asian lads wearing white in a white room, anyway there is an American Bulldog in the video it features quite a bit. Anybody seen that?
tombotha
Dogsey Junior

03-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by Laura
Thanks for letting us know. I have actually seen that one before, there is a cracking AB featured called "Bell Star" very nice indeed. If I remember right they are at some kind of iron dog trials and feature the ABs working. Its very good that programme they seem to have covered just about every breed EXCEPT the Stafford lol

Cheers

Out of interest has anybody seen a video on music channels not sure who the band are they are all young asian lads wearing white in a white room, anyway there is an American Bulldog in the video it features quite a bit. Anybody seen that?
Lol they aren't asian, they are Cuban / Puerto Rican, and the main rapper is called Scribe.

And yeah I have seen it
Jenny234
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 05:37 PM
they seem to have covered just about every breed EXCEPT the Stafford
i was jus thinkin that the other day when watchin it. They were talkin bout pugs I actually thought some of them were cute. Not my type but cute none the less
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2005, 07:10 PM
I saw a lot of "breed all about it" when I was researching what breed to get...
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally Posted by tom
Originally Posted by Laura

Cheers

Lol they aren't asian, they are Cuban / Puerto Rican, and the main rapper is called Scribe.

And yeah I have seen it

ops: my apologies showing my small mindedness here ops: