Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2007, 10:55 AM

For Phil, Inky or anyone else who fancies a walk on Monday near Perth

Bit long winded title.... thought it would be better to start a thread rather than pms back and forth so we can all discuss the wheres and whens of Mondays walk...

So far we have Laura and I coming from Kirriemuir, Phil is in Perthshire and Inky is in Stirlingshire... so Phil being in the middle it might be best for us to meet somewhere around your neck of the woods eh?

Anyone else fancies a dogwalk and can make it feel free to join in
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2007, 11:03 AM
I would've come, but Hoki still restricted to shortish walks (probably no more than an hour), so probably not sensible for me to join in this time round. Hopefully next time.
lovezois
Fondly remembered
Female 

05-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Sorry can't make it either but hope all who do have a great walk and a great meet-up.
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2007, 11:26 AM
Perth is nice.
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-04-2007, 11:28 AM
I'll have a think about where we can go. The boys are best where there's no sheep - Breagh hasn't had her last shots so although she's OK with vaccinated dogs I can't really take her anywhere that's 'doggy'.

I'll have a look and put a couple of suggestions up.
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2007, 11:32 AM
I might have joined but its a bit to far especially as Star is not fully fit and Jake hates the car. Anyway all have fun
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
I'll have a think about where we can go. The boys are best where there's no sheep - Breagh hasn't had her last shots so although she's OK with vaccinated dogs I can't really take her anywhere that's 'doggy'.

I'll have a look and put a couple of suggestions up.
Ok mate... I don't mind at all where, so anything is fine.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2007, 11:37 AM
this is nothing to do with Monday as such, but i keep meaning tell Laura...we were in Aberfelday a year or so ago.......we drove to Blair Atholl and walked through the woods then into along the River Tilt...it was a longish walk but very nice...plus water all the way if its a hot day for the dogs...I think when i had a look at the cottage you are staying at it didn't look too far away
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

05-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
this is nothing to do with Monday as such, but i keep meaning tell Laura...we were in Aberfelday a year or so ago.......we drove to Blair Atholl and walked through the woods then into along the River Tilt...it was a longish walk but very nice...plus water all the way if its a hot day for the dogs...I think when i had a look at the cottage you are staying at it didn't look too far away
Blaire Athol is nice... I think it's the River Garry near by... might be mistaken (but I doubt it ) Also Bruer falls close by... I remember that being a nice but quite short walk... Bonnie place but then most of Perthshire is
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Blaire Athol is nice... I think it's the River Garry near by... might be mistaken (but I doubt it ) Also Bruer falls close by... I remember that being a nice but quite short walk... Bonnie place but then most of Perthshire is
I've just had a look at my walk book and it's Glen Tilt and the River Tilt....say if you were walking up the road with the castle facing you, you would walk off to the right, through the woods and into the glen.
Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »