View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:11 PM

Archie & Willow go for a walk.. (Whippet x and Jack Russell Terrier)

We called round to visit Archie today to measure him up for a coat and to give him a worming tablet in preperation for moving in with us on Tuesday. When we were there himself and Willow were having great fun playing, so we offered to take him out a walk.

It went really well. His recall was excellent, even when other dogs running about might have proved a distration. Willow was delighted to have him running by her side. Here's a photo of the two of them just back on lead after their long romp around.

Really looking forward to Tuesday now!!
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

10-12-2006, 04:16 PM
Brilliant.. they look made for eachother Great pics Evie
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:18 PM
:smt001 Thanks Ian. They were really good together, long may it last!!
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:38 PM
Aww, if I saw you in the street I would assume they were both yours, not about to become good friends. They look like they've always been together.
I bet you just can't wait to get him home, he's lovely and Willow looks very happy too.
lizdll
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:50 PM
R bless they look so good together + i bet you cant wait i am sure there gonna be the best of friends 2 gorgeous doggies together
JacekPacek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:51 PM
aww they are soo sweet
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 04:56 PM
I agree they look like their are best buddies already (PS love the coat)
Evie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 05:00 PM
Thanks Guys.
To watch them run about together you would have thought they had spent a lifetime together, they seem to get along so well. I just hope it continues along those lines.
Poor Archie was shivering & wet by the end of the walk. I'm going to try and get him a nice waterproof coat as well, his coat is so fine, you can see the pink skin on his underbelly, bless him.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by Evie View Post
Thanks Guys.
To watch them run about together you would have thought they had spent a lifetime together, they seem to get along so well. I just hope it continues along those lines.
Poor Archie was shivering & wet by the end of the walk. I'm going to try and get him a nice waterproof coat as well, his coat is so fine, you can see the pink skin on his underbelly, bless him.
Bless him, we have the same trouble with our young pointer, she really feels the cold, we got her a waterproof coat with a fleecy lining. She thinks she's the bees knees when she's prancing around in that, lol.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-12-2006, 06:05 PM
They look good together...well matched Willow sounds like she is going to enjoy having her new friend around. It certainly was Archies lucky day when you saw that ad in the shop window Roll on Tuesday for you.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >