Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-11-2006, 03:37 PM

Never a dull Moment

Today has been a weird day, I have had Star suddenly blanking me for no apparent reason, and Jake is now going in the back garden to wee instead of holding it like he has since bonfire night. And Skye running round like a maniac (shes normally calm) stopping and going mental at a twig in the garden, then running like a maniac again. She then quietened down and had a sleep.

But then without warning runs into the room I am in with the other 2 chasing her, she was carrying a chew bone, I thought she may have stole it from one of them but that’s unlikely as its never been touched since they got it, and after another 5mins chasing she dropped it and all went there separate ways, it turns out none of them wanted it, which begs the question why all the fuss and chasing.

They are all now lay down now sleeping/resting but the way they have been today I am sure I have not seen the last odd behaviour.

Dogs, never a dull moment.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-11-2006, 03:40 PM
No indeed! Maybe you will have to sleep when they do so that you get enough rest!
Azz
Administrator
Male 

28-11-2006, 06:31 PM
That's why we have they.. to brighten up our days
Anne-Marie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-11-2006, 10:45 AM
I think they do it to test us, they pretend they are doggie-dreaming on their beds but they are hatching plans out really!