Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 10:49 AM

Im so excited !!

My Mom and Dad and coming over from Spain tomorrow to stay for ten days,I cant wait,i havent seen them since April.
Harvey is so pleased,i can see tears coming when he sees them,he misses them so , being the elder granchild (9) he spent alot of time with them before they left about 3 years ago,and Alfie adores my dad,
I really cannot wait !!!!!!!!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 10:53 AM
That's lovely news Tink, no wonder you can't wait till tomorrow
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 11:02 AM
Thanks Foxy xxxxxxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 11:04 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Thanks Foxy xxxxxxx
Are you meeting them at the airport? I used to love going to the airport to meet my Auntie and Uncle when they came over from Canada.
Ramble
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 11:05 AM
How exciting and it must be lovely to see yur son so excited too!!!! Fantastic Tink I hope you have a brill time with them! Axxx
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 11:50 AM
hope u have a fantastic time
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:11 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Are you meeting them at the airport? I used to love going to the airport to meet my Auntie and Uncle when they came over from Canada.

Nah, my Brother lives in Duxford which is pretty close to Stanstead so he'll be picking them up, They're staying with him for a few days and then coming to me for the rest of the duration as they prefer it here with me (My dad the dog hater has a rather soft spot for Alfie LOL) and they used to live nearby so they can visit their old friends.
Having said that i'm nipping by tomorrow so i can see them.
The last time we saw them was at Alicante airport when we were leaving,they said their goodbyes at the check in,Harvey was sobbing and sobbing,i managed to finally sort him out and we're then going through the bag x-ray and metal detector thing and they shout 'BYE' from a resturant above us...........Next thing you know Harvey has RAN BACK THROUGH THE METAL DETECTOR THING SOBBING AND SCREAMING NANNY !!!!! The security / guards or whatever they are are shouting at me in Spanish to get him back and waving their batons as its obviously not allowed,it was all a bit freaky. LOL !!!!
Bless him,took me most of the plane journey home to sort him out and comfort him !!!!!!!
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:19 PM
Aww poor Harvey, sounds like he really misses his gran and grandad Well hope he has a great time when he sees them tomorrow and you too of course
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:21 PM
bet you can't wait, Harvey must be so excited
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-11-2006, 12:22 PM
We will.................Now if i can just get that skirting board on in the living room in time............... LOL!!!!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >