Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:44 PM

Shes going ! I'm so upset !!

My ex OH came over last night and said he had some bad news,he wasn't going to tell me but he decided to last night as he knew that i would be devestated if i wasn't told.

My friend with the Bull terriers (he has kept and occasionally bred them for years) was told by his girlfriend "Its me or the dogs" !!!!!
So hes decided its her apparently.
He has Three at present one of which he kindly let me learn and help with when she was whelping a few years ago,i was very involved with the whole thing and helped choose their kennel names etc..........She is Alfies favourite 'friend' ,we have her to stay overnight and take her out with him,i love this dog, she is beautiful,such a sweetie,
I don't know whats happening to the younger boy the eldest boy is his favourite and hes keeping him,but i was imformed JD is going to wood green.................TOMORROW,
I can't speak to him,im so upset and i think i'll explode if i do.Cept i told OH to tell him his girlfriend is a ...........well i think you can guess,How can he just get rid of them like that?
Ex OH said he asked if i would have her and i feel torn,what with my ME/CFS and looking after my son and Two Beagles,She is hard work bless her,shes stubborn ,weighs a ton and thinks shes a chiuwawa !!!!!!!!! She also makes me itch big time,
I just know it would be a huge burden for me but i'm not sure i can see her go there,(he apparently doesn't want her to be sold on)
I was thinking about Bullies in need and other suggestions but apparently hes made up his mind

Shes here with me now for the day,sat on my lap all ten tonnes of her behaving like a lap dog,i needed some time with her,dont think i can tell harvey(my son) as he is vey attached to her and i know he will beg me to have her. Shes got to go at 7pm although i wanted her overnight,
I feel so very sad She 7 and so it wouldnt have hurt to keep her home to last out her days,
Oh how the tears are gonna come later.........my bullie girl
Some pics of Jay

tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:47 PM
Pics won't come up for some reason ?????????
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:52 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
My ex OH came over last night and said he had some bad news,he wasn't going to tell me but he decided to last night as he knew that i would be devestated if i wasn't told.

My friend with the Bull terriers (he has kept and occasionally bred them for years) was told by his girlfriend "Its me or the dogs" !!!!!
So hes decided its her apparently.
He has Three at present one of which he kindly let me learn and help with when she was whelping a few years ago,i was very involved with the whole thing and helped choose their kennel names etc..........She is Alfies favourite 'friend' ,we have her to stay overnight and take her out with him,i love this dog, she is beautiful,such a sweetie,
I don't know whats happening to the younger boy the eldest boy is his favourite and hes keeping him,but i was imformed JD is going to wood green.................TOMORROW,
I can't speak to him,im so upset and i think i'll explode if i do.Cept i told OH to tell him his girlfriend is a ...........well i think you can guess,How can he just get rid of them like that?
Ex OH said he asked if i would have her and i feel torn,what with my ME/CFS and looking after my son and Two Beagles,She is hard work bless her,shes stubborn ,weighs a ton and thinks shes a chiuwawa !!!!!!!!! She also makes me itch big time,
I just know it would be a huge burden for me but i'm not sure i can see her go there,(he apparently doesn't want her to be sold on)
I was thinking about Bullies in need and other suggestions but apparently hes made up his mind

Shes here with me now for the day,sat on my lap all ten tonnes of her behaving like a lap dog,i needed some time with her,dont think i can tell harvey(my son) as he is vey attached to her and i know he will beg me to have her. Shes got to go at 7pm although i wanted her overnight,
I feel so very sad She 7 and so it wouldnt have hurt to keep her home to last out her days,
Oh how the tears are gonna come later.........my bullie girl
Some pics of Jay

Ooh I'm so sorry Tink thats devastating news - why do some people think they have to be in competition with an animal and do this Hope they find good homes soon.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
Really sad to hear...How can anyone do this!!! "Hugs".... x
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:57 PM
This is horrible and what an awful situation for you to be in. Is there any way you could have one of the dogs? If not, I hope they get good homes soon.
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 02:59 PM
oh i'm so sorry your must be devastated, it sounds as though she loves you as much as you love her. I'm no position to advise you, i hope if you decide not to keep her they find her a good home. How old is your son, could he not help you look after her, because he'll probably find out later what has happened and may be upset not given the chance to look after her. What a tough choice for you, i'm so sorry.

your friend will always hold a resentment to his girlfriend now for making him get rid of his dogs, their relationship will suffer i think.

take care
xx

sorry i couldn't see the photos when i asked how old your son was.
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

09-11-2006, 03:00 PM
I have to say if it was me I would have chosen the dogs.
Dogs don't issue ultimatums or lay down conditions, give me a dog or at least a dog lover anyday
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-11-2006, 03:04 PM
Yup awkward situation. Hopefully the dogs will find good homes wheteher with you or elsewhere.

Any lass that issued me that sotra ultimatum would feel the door against her ar*e on her way out
inkliveeva
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-11-2006, 03:12 PM
Any lass that issued me that sotra ultimatum would feel the door against her ar*e on her way out [/QUOTE]

Nice way to put it.
sorry to hear about the Bullies, if it were me I think I'd need to have one that is devastating news so sad, hope the dogs find good homes.
springergirl
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-11-2006, 03:23 PM
sorry to hear this awful situation. i could never issue an ultimatum like that. i would always choose my dogs over anyone! even brad pitt!!
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »