Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 03:48 PM

Wainwrights Dog Food

I noticed this dog food when in PAH the other day, Is it new i've never heard of it bofore? or has anyone tried it?
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 03:57 PM
Yes I saw it too Toby and I was wondering if it would be good or not. Didn't have time to look at the packet though but I did wonder whether to try it sometime or not.
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2006, 04:48 PM
Ive started buying this Wainwrights,my dog loves the Salmon & Potato variety,the only dry food she will eat!!

Dont mind paying a fiver a bag.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 06:27 PM
Originally Posted by flow-wolf View Post
Ive started buying this Wainwrights,my dog loves the Salmon & Potato variety,the only dry food she will eat!!

Dont mind paying a fiver a bag.
Thats not a bad price cos the Salmon and potato Wafcol is £8 a bag and the Ocean fish one is £7 a bag now too. Might give it a try
flow-wolf
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-11-2006, 06:42 PM
Ours was never a dry food lover until we bought this,those big bags were on offer for 20 quid.
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 07:11 PM
Originally Posted by flow-wolf View Post
Ours was never a dry food lover until we bought this,those big bags were on offer for 20 quid.
Oh I would only be getting the small bag for Benji but thats not a bad price for a big bag is it
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 07:14 PM
i might give it try, i think Toby would like the salmon one, he likes fishy stuff, also prefers dry he dosn't seem to like 'wet type' dog food at all
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
i might give it try, i think Toby would like the salmon one, he likes fishy stuff, also prefers dry he dosn't seem to like 'wet type' dog food at all
Yes Benji loves fishy food too - he is on the Wafcol Ocean fish at the moment and he loves it - it sounds really good when he crunches it - it doesn't look good on my lounge carpet though - he gets about 6 out of his bowl and brings them in the living room and proceeds to eat them there
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy View Post
Yes Benji loves fishy food too - he is on the Wafcol Ocean fish at the moment and he loves it - it sounds really good when he crunches it - it doesn't look good on my lounge carpet though - he gets about 6 out of his bowl and brings them in the living room and proceeds to eat them there
I wonder why they do that, Toby does it with his shape biscuits, he gets them out of his bowl one at a time, throws them about a bit then brings them over and eats them
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Originally Posted by Toby View Post
I wonder why they do that, Toby does it with his shape biscuits, he gets them out of his bowl one at a time, throws them about a bit then brings them over and eats them
I don't know - it's weird isn't it - I can't understand why he can't stand in the kitchen and eat them from his bowl - maybe I should just put the bowl in the living room - he will probably take them back in the kitchen then
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >