Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
View Poll Results: Rainbow Bridge question
Yes, I agree we need a Rainbow Bridge Section 45 83.33%
I prefer to post in Gone but Not Forgotten 1 1.85%
Not Bothered 6 11.11%
Dont agree 2 3.70%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll - please see pinned thread in this section for details.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 09:48 PM

Would you like a new Section on Dogs passed?

If your like me and need a place to go when down after losing your loved pet, you may feel we need a Rainbow Bridge thread.
Gone but not Forgotten should be kept for those recently departed, I do think we need a section for anniversaries, birthdays, dates that kill you when you dont even know why?
I just wondered if anyone else agreed as Ive put it to Azz to do one and if we all agree then its not too much trouble is it?
I miss Barney like he died yesterday but have nowhere to go with the feelings I want to get off my chest.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 09:53 PM
aww luz i feel this is a much needed section i lost rolly a few weeks back and it hurts like mad it would be nice to go to a section on here to talk about our loss as i and you and others have recently lost loved ones recently its hard to sit back and cope on your own
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 09:56 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover View Post
aww luz i feel this is a much needed section i lost rolly a few weeks back and it hurts like mad it would be nice to go to a section on here to talk about our loss as i and you and others have recently lost loved ones recently its hard to sit back and cope on your own
I know Jen, its been a few weeks Ive felt like a bullet hit me in the head again. You re-live sections in your life and sometimes you just would like a place to go. Its like a cemetary, you need a place to grieve.
Thanks for understanding Jen. I thought I was alone on here wishing this, apart from Tawneywolf nobody else had taken my sentiments seriously.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 09:56 PM
i think its a lovely idea - like a memorial page
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 09:58 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog View Post
i think its a lovely idea - like a memorial page
Yes, Dani a little burial garden!
Kanikula
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 10:02 PM
i think it would be brill idea!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 10:05 PM
aww luz you will never be alone on this one so many of us have lost loved ones and have been trapped in our own small worlds not knowing which way to turn this way having this section we can share our stories of our loved ones and help each other come to terms with our loss
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 10:11 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover View Post
aww luz you will never be alone on this one so many of us have lost loved ones and have been trapped in our own small worlds not knowing which way to turn this way having this section we can share our stories of our loved ones and help each other come to terms with our loss
Thanks Jen, I do go on alot about losing Barney but I still miss him like he died minutes ago as I imagine you do too.
I hope Azz will take notice of us here in our wee plight?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 10:18 PM
aww im sure he will, see this is the kind of section we need you are hurting deep down inside and need somewhere to go where you can express your loss im all for this as i feel it is very much needed
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-10-2006, 10:19 PM
I agree.

I lost my Max a few years back, but it still hurts like mad and makes me very upset.

Great idea !
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »