Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:29 PM

A walk in the park with bully boys & Northern Inuit with pic

I went home to see my mum this weekend in Manchester and took my 8 & 9 year old wee bairns with me (they are tall for their age) and whilst they played in the playground some older boys 14/15 yr olds started to bully them.
I responded to telling them to pick on someone there own age and not to be deceived by the boys being big for their age. ( A tyrant of abuse followed ).
Im a gobby cow at the best of times so shouted over them (3). They came out of the playground and got onto bikes and tried to intimidate us. I had Tikaani with us.
This is Tikaani he is a 10 month old pup:-

They tried to run Tikaani over, but I told him to 'KILL' (now dont get on your high horses over that!) he's as soft as ****e! But that scared the blighters!
He did just as I said and chased the little b*ards all the way over a golf course. I honestly dont think I have seen 3 boys cycle as fast. Reminded us a bit of ET when the boys were trying to get off the ground as I imagine these boys wanted to.
I hope they remember us forever! Tikaani got alot of attention even had his photo taken in the park. Bless! He's famous in Denton, Manchester now.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:32 PM
aww aint it horrible when you cant even take the kids out to have a nice time in the park without some b.......d kids tormenting and giving mouth i dont blame you one bit for doing and saying what you said i would of done exactly the same rotten evil nasty kids.
aww what a beauty so pretty
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:35 PM
Thanks Jen, I didnt feel one ounce of regret for letting Tikaani scare the evil twits away. They would of kept coming back no doubt.
I think children these days are getting disrespectful all round I dont know if you feel the same?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:39 PM
i totally agree with you last week some older lads about 14-15 stole my sons football of him and threw it in the brambles i went down to the park told them what i thought of there behavouir towards a 7yr old and the abuse i got was dreadful so i forgot i was a lady and what came out even surprised myself then they kept coming closer and i thought yeh you try it and i will deck you one by one,but they went still gobbing of but i agree kids today are horrible no repsect for the older generation or for the younger generation
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:45 PM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
i totally agree with you last week some older lads about 14-15 stole my sons football of him and threw it in the brambles i went down to the park told them what i thought of there behavouir towards a 7yr old and the abuse i got was dreadful so i forgot i was a lady and what came out even surprised myself then they kept coming closer and i thought yeh you try it and i will deck you one by one,but they went still gobbing of but i agree kids today are horrible no repsect for the older generation or for the younger generation
Its all changed hasnt it Jen, I remember as a child if I was at all norty to others I got a clip round the ear. Now if you did that you will no doubt get the SAS hiding behind lamp posts, helicopters patroling the sky, marks men behind your garden gate. I think its all gone wrong myself
Poor Gareth.
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:48 PM
i totally agree it comes to something now when you cant even tell your own child of in public or in the house i mean to say whats all this about kids today can report there own parents if they think they are been wrongly treated it makes you wonder who the adults are you or the kids
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 09:51 PM
i totally agree it comes to something now when you cant even tell your own child of in public or in the house i mean to say whats all this about kids today can report there own parents if they think they are been wrongly treated it makes you wonder who the adults are you or the kids
Scotland has it worse as they have rules now to prevent adults hitting children in public.
I tell you if I saw one of those kids hit my children I would have no hesitation of smacking there silly little faces. My dad was high in the police force and he saw what was happening with the law and knew it would be bad. It is bad its totally out of hand.
I was a foster parent and had to learn the rules to how to treat the bairns. Its not the child its the parent!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 10:03 PM
kids today get away with so much and the parents are to blame they are not around to correct them and if you go to see the parents and tell them what there kids have been up to you get a load of verbal abuse and its always it wasnt my kids theyd never behave like that,if my son ever spoke to someone nastily or gave cheek it would be the last time he ever did it but thank god hes been bought up to respect all those around him
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 10:12 PM
kids today get away with so much and the parents are to blame they are not around to correct them and if you go to see the parents and tell them what there kids have been up to you get a load of verbal abuse and its always it wasnt my kids theyd never behave like that,if my son ever spoke to someone nastily or gave cheek it would be the last time he ever did it but thank god hes been bought up to respect all those around him
Its a shame most parents arent like you Jen. One night when Janet (Toby) was at my house the bullies in the street got out of hand so we called the police. It made no ounce of difference. Now my kids dont want to go out to play at all unless Im there. Thats not right is it?
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2006, 10:18 PM
aww bless them thats so unfair when gareth is out playing on the park i watch him like a hawk cos the older kids come to the park drinking ,swearing and god knows what else they get up and im scared if i didnt watch him something horrible would happen it aint fair that our kids should be scared to go out and will only go out if we are there to watch over them whats this world coming to kids cant be kids today its such a horrible world we live in today
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >