Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:28 PM

My Mom - bless her

Well just to let you all know my Mom's glasses obviously need glasses; she has just rung me to tell me she was just locking the back gate (she opens it first and looks up and down the road) and across the road went wait for it........................either a...............baby hedgehog or a baby rat.......now they are slightly diffferent.......I said "hmmmmm right" and she then said "well maybe it was a bat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Oh yes I have a slightly loopy mother. bless
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:30 PM
aww bless her dont you just love them
Toby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2006, 09:34 PM
hmmmmm. maybe a hedgehog and a rat have had illicett (sp?) relations (to be polite ) and have produced a baby batrodge
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2006, 06:45 AM
she sounds like my MIL shes batty as well shes done the classic and has been looking for her glasses, and they where on the top of her head
Shadowboxer
Fondly Remembered
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-08-2006, 07:57 AM
My mother reported a loaf of bread to the bakery as it had mouse droppings in it. Turned out she had bought a grain loaf instead of her usual wholemeal She did get a nice big cream cake out of it though
Radar Ears
Dogsey Senior
Female 

13-08-2006, 08:04 AM
A few years ago, John and I were driving home, it was quite dark and something "ran" across the road.

I commented to John that is was some sort of animal, but he said that it was a wrapper from a bar of chocolate or something like that.

I insisted that it was a squirrel or something little like that, to which he replied, (rather exasperated I think )

"Since WHEN do animals somersault across roads ?"

I realised that he was right and it was indeed a chocolate bar wrapper

Regards

Jill