View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 10:47 AM

Opinions on Wanadoo - now Orange Broadband ?

Hi guys

Just wondered if anybody had any good/bad feedback on the above,

I have the opportunity to have Orange broadband free evrery month due to my phone package. I currently have Telewest and love it as never had problems with it and its a bit of a case of better the devil you know. However with baba coming cutting off £20 per month would be quite handy plus having the option of free evening and weekend calls made on that line.....

anyone any feedback for me ??

ta
dani~
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 11:26 AM
Well I've been with them since they were Freeserve on Dial up and then they changed their name to Wanadoo and we went on their Broadband last August and I have been quite happy with it. I have only had connections problems once or twice and that was after a thunderstorm and it was my fault because it was just a case of pulling the phone and internet line out of the socket and putting them back in again and it was fine. I have heard their customer service isn't brilliant but I think thats the case with most of these broadband suppliers isn't it I have never had to use their customer services since it was Freeserve and they were okay then.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 12:56 PM
thanks Foxy

think will defo see whats its like - its a 12 month contract but it would be free with my phone set up I have so i dont see how I can lose anyway - I wont cancel my current broadband until i have tried the wanadoo for a few months though just in case !!!

thanks
dani
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-07-2006, 03:06 PM
We had it for a couple of years as wanadoo and now it's orange it seems to be the same and as it has been fault free never had to deal with customer services either
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 03:23 PM
HIYA

thanks for this
have just signed up for it after spending the afternoon trolling through everything else - it seems to be cheaper than talk talk because it basically costs me nothing as I already have orange mobile and dont planb to change it- so seems like a great deal....

yeh another £30 a month to spend on shoes ...or maybe baby i suppose !!!

thanks for your input and will let you know how I get on !!

dxx
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by Brundog
HIYA

thanks for this
have just signed up for it after spending the afternoon trolling through everything else - it seems to be cheaper than talk talk because it basically costs me nothing as I already have orange mobile and dont planb to change it- so seems like a great deal....

yeh another £30 a month to spend on shoes ...or maybe baby i suppose !!!

thanks for your input and will let you know how I get on !!

dxx

Yes you can buy plenty of nappies with it
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by Foxy
Yes you can buy plenty of nappies with it

arrggghhhhhhhhhhhh
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2006, 05:33 PM
I too have been with it for years, since freeserve dial up. Only ever had one problem and that was a BT fault not Orange. Service is good!
Dawn.