Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-05-2006, 10:38 PM

Meg Is So Funny...

Well, Meg came along to ringcraft tonight, as she always does, but for the last few weeks she's just been watching her mum and 'sister' (pug) do it as we try to give them all a break and a change so they dont get bored. She actually had another go at flyball and that was a disaster, she just ran around in circles Anyway...

So, i thought i'd give her a go today as she was sitting up and watching Delilah having her go and looked as though she really wanted a go! So i swapped dogs with my mum ( ) and Meg literally jumped and bounded next to me as we got in line, and she couldn't stand still at all in the line, kept jumping (she knows she's not to jump up at people though so just did funny little half-jumps!lol) and she was just wild!!! But then, after about ten minutes of waiting it was her turn and obviously i expected her to be mad and naughty but she was so funny. She bounded up to the place to stand, and as soon as she worked out what she was doing she stood herself perfectly and didn't move!!! And then she did all of it perfectly, with her runs up and down (she loves those!!) and stood nicely at the end!! But as soon as we were done she started leaping and bounding again!!

She carried on being all excitable until her next turn, which she did perfectly again Anyway, i thought it was kinda cute. She hadn't done any showing really for about 5 or 6 weeks, but she remembered exactly what she was doing!! Which at least gives me a bit of hope for her show on Saturday She gets so excited by it all though.. She's so tired now, on my bed snoring!!!!
lillybet
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 07:09 AM
you should send us some pix. sounds like you had fun
mel123uk
Dogsey Junior
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:27 AM
They just pretend they don't know what they are doing to wind you up and put the fear of god in you before a show. I havent shown for years so can't wait to get back into it all again. Best of luck.
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:28 AM
Well Meg certainly did She loves her showing and any attention Theres lots of pics of Meg on the forum, but i may see if my mum can get any at the show this wekend as we've not got many of her showing..
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-05-2006, 08:30 AM
Sounds like you had lots of fun, Meg is such a sweety xx