Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dinahsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 11:49 AM

Crime and Punishment

Detectives hunting a sex attacker who bit off a woman's tongue have arrested a man.

Any ideas for appropriate punishments for this person, assumimg he is found guilty?
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 12:00 PM
Should be hung, drawn and quartered
Traci
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 12:17 PM
I dont think i could say it on here :smt071
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 12:32 PM
First of all I would rip his tounge out of his mouth and ram it down his throat and then I would move on to his nether regions and string him up by his balls, like all sex offenders I say cut the bits that matter to them most off I am sure that would soon deter a few people!
bellaluna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 12:36 PM

I think the words from Laura sums up wot I would do to him!
Chloe
Dogsey Senior

30-10-2004, 12:38 PM
I'm with Laura all the way.
mand p
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 12:53 PM
With Laura too on this one
Gems
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 01:23 PM
Me too! grrrrrr
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 01:25 PM
Great they have caught him but I think lock him up and lots of therapy are the answers - sex crimes are not crimes of passion they are about power and until we realise cutting off bits is not the answer we won't get any of these people sorted out.
Laura
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-10-2004, 01:37 PM
you could well be right Wiggle but try telling that to the people who this man attacked or the thousands and thousands who have been victims of sexual abuse or attacks.........

"this guy has raped you and now we are going to use your tax to house him in a nice prison with TVs and gyms access to books and the internet and then we will give him as much counselling as he need" bit of a kick in the teeth in this day and age when we spend more money and time rehabilitating and counselling offenders rather than victims....

bit of a rant there sorry but having seen a close family member go through the ordeal of being raped and then the humiliation of having to go to court only for her attacker to receive 4 years (he got out in 2) etc I say we should bring back the death penalty I am sure that would sort the problem!

Its a sad day in this country when a child molester or rapis gets out in 2 years but we lock up bank robbers or car thieves for 20 odd years. Not saying its oaky to rob banks but I know what I think is worse..........

The problem with counselling is from where I am standnig it doesnt seem to work, I have just read about the court case of a young boy in Glasgow murdered by a paedophile living in the same tower block as him, the boy was put down the bin chute the guy who did it had been in jail many times but still let out to wander the streets and look what happened how many times have you heard of attackers finally killing somebody only for it to be discovered they had x amount of convictions and periods in jail for similar offences - remember Roy Whiting who killed Sarah Payne that is anoter one who springs to mind. Once a rapist always a rapist in my book, staffy your right throw away the key.

Phew!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >